+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mum of 2 looking for some play dates

Hi all, I'm 25 and have 2 beautiful girls 5 years and 10 months, my friend ( has a wee boy 14 months) and I were wanting to meet new mums to have play dates with our kids. I live in Alkimos and my friend is in Clarkson so in and around theses areas would be good! We were thinkin of joining a play group but heard some horror stories so thought I would check out this first, would anyone be interested meeting up for a coffee while our kiddies play??

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies i heard horror stories and went. they are great for kids my kids are live wires and need the stimulation and love it. i recently have moved to two rocks so im looking the playgroup there. they are not as bad as everyone reckons but good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi, i was wondering if you girls would like to met up. I am looking to make new friends i have a two year old and a three year old so let me know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, yeh we would love too, when is good for you? Is two rocks up past yanchep? Where would be best to meet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies!

I'm 27, have a 20 month old DD and due to have bub#2 next Thursday. So obviously I won't be available for a little bit after that, but for the moment I'd love to meet some more mums with bubs in the area.

I live in Butler and have previously made a friend off here. She has a 4 yo DD who has just started school and a 2 yo DD. She is also in Butler.

Me and DP have been in WA since Oct 2010 when he started FIFO. Only been in Butler about 12 months. We moved over from Sydney and love it here so far.

Please let me know if you all decide to meet up and hopefully I can meet you all before the chaos of baby + toddler hits me. Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi yes two rock is past yanchep about 15 minutes. it doesn't bother me. but you would you would know better places than me. you can add me on fb if you like jonelle ambler or we can met at each others houses. i don't mind driving you live in butler don't you

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey kool. my partner is home for the next five days. Anytime after that is fine with me. yes two rocks is past yanchep about 10 minutes but i can drive to you i don't mind. I don't know where you would probably know more than me.
    thank you you can add me on fb jonelle ambler

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sprintcar - your DH is on the opposite swing to my DP... He's just gone back for 9 days. He doesn't work for BHP by any chance?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I am happy to catch up this Friday if you are available? If not just let me know when suits, I'm pretty flexible! Good luck with the new baby Tasha and sprint car I couldn't find you on Facebook!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey hun sorry i haven't got back to you been pretty busy. my partner works for boddington gold mine. i am free anytime for the next 10 days except tomorrow. So whatever suits you and where would you like to meet im easy. Add me on facebook Jonelle Ambler