+ Reply to Thread

Default Best areas to live for a single Mum in Syd, Melb & Bris?

Very keen to move back to the city in around 6 months, as although I have friends/family here on the south coast I have a very limited social network due to people around my age living very homey kind of lives and never too keen to go out and do 'stuff'...

I'm over it, so bored and tired of trying to motivate people to do things or go out, anywhere...

So I'm not sure where I should move to - where's a good spot to accomodate both domestic life for a WAHM with toddler, and interesting people, other single Mums, safe/good area, culture & theatres etc etc?

Would love to hear suggestions/opinions on great places to live.... not tooo worried about the weather as it always rains anywhere on the east coast doesn't it...? Hmmm maybe Perth is sounding not so bad!
    Last edited by SookieStackhouse; 29-02-2012 at 11:22.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 29-12-2012, 07:02
  2. Where do you live? Is it a good place to live?
    By Teley in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 29-10-2012, 06:09
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 10:00