+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Low hcg - Will they see a heartbeat?

Evening all, further to a previous post where I was concerned about reduced pregnancy symptoms at 6+2 weeks, I received.hcg results this afternoon which confimed that levels not rising as they should. At 4+2weeks the.hcg.was.195, at 6+2weeks, exactly 14 days later hcg was 2810. Doubling at a level of around 3.8 days. The dr (not my usual) just handed.me results abd said within range.for 6 weeks nit.didnt comment on the slow rose. Naturally I.am in a panic as I am.scared maybe the baby stopped growing a fe days back when.my symptom lessened. Maybe I am jusy over googling but I cant stop. Thankfully my first u/s.tomorrow arvo however if hcg only between.2800-3509 is this deemed.too low to see a foetal heartbeat? I dont know how i.will cope.with waitimg if I dont know tomorrow if t.is alive or.not.What if only a.sac/yolk, what does this.mean, another us in a week? I have no bleeding or.cramps.but.cant shake the feeling something is not.right. .Sorry.for being so emotional, just ttc.for.over.2 years with pcos so scared of it being taken away so soon. Thanks all.x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps. apologies for terrible spelling also, on tiny phone keypad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi kylieboo.
    I have no advice as I haven't experienced this, but just wanted to send you a hug and say good luck. I'll cross my fingers for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and STOP GOOGLING! Stress won't help.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to preggasaurus For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (02-03-2012),laurea  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sweetie

As hard as it is you need to relax! I was the same with current pregnancy. My hcg was rising slowly at start but then rised quickly afterwards go figure lol
    I had a scan at 7 weeks 3 days hcg was 3000 and we seen a little baby with a heartbeat fx it turns out fine and stay away from google and relax and I know it's easier said then done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try not to stress though it is very hard not too...

I believe HCG levels need to be over 1000 in order to see a Heartbeat?? This is with a trans vaginal cam...

Good Luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't stress about slow rising hcg levels. Mine was only doubling at a similar time to yours. I'm still pregnant, had numerous scans all showing a healthy normal sized baby and am 17 weeks today. When I had hcg levels done at 10 weeks they to me I was borderline 8-9 weeks as they were low. Everyone's different! I never googled anything to do with this pregnancy. Most of the time the info is wrong and they only tell you the worst. Just relax and good luck with your scan.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lolz83 For This Useful Post:

laurea  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dnt stress...=]

a hoi hoi,

my first blood test with my first and current pegnancy were both low, this doctor wanted me to have an ultrasound ealry because they were low.....i freaked out, googled, hubbed, yahoo.....everything, vaginal showed "the start of early pregnancy"...there was no heart beat detected as it was too ealry....had blood test, levels zoomed up after 2 weeks,....later scan at 12 weeks and 5 days, showed bubbz happily bobbing away...=]...everyone's different, hard not to stress, just relax...*fingers crossed*....=]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for your reassuring words. I had my ultrasound and saw my babus heartbeat on the screen, 6 weeks on the dot and 114 beats per min. I was so shocked abd relieved I burst into tears. What an emotional few days, first of many Im sure. At least I will.sleep tonight! X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kylieboo For This Useful Post:

laurea  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!