+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help! My boobs have disappeared!

Hi all,

I stopped breastfeeding my second bub 4 Weeks ago and my boobs are almost completely flat - except for huge nipples! I'm actually quite depressed about it.

I've dug out all my pre baby bras (I was an A - B) & I don't come close to filing them! Also I'm finding the underwire really uncomfortable. I like the idea of those 'smart bras' (similar to ah bra) but I don't think they'll do anything for me - even with the lift pads.

Has anyone tried them?

After my first bub, I thought I might consider implants when I finished having babies but now I'm not so sure.

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

TimTamsandTea is offline ...if only all relationships were so perfectly sweet!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subscribing ...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default I'm not looking forward to this...

Hey there,

I'm pretty sure this will happen to me and I'm not looking forward to it! I had such a flat chest before bubs and was amazed at how I suddenly grew tits the moment I became preg. Suddenly I had some curves... I was an A/B at the best of times, I NEVER wore a bra (still don't), am a full 'C' now, maybe a D when my boobs are chockers to overflowing. I'm really not relishing the deflation effect when I stop pumping milk (my DS won't due to awful reflux as a premmie).

Just console yourself with the reality that BIG boobs cause horrid back pain and difficulty buying bras. That said, a little more would be nice...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    This happened to me too but not as badly. I was a full C before kids and a D-DD while breastfeeding but then when i was done i went down to an A talk about a shock, i've always had boobs and then bam they disappeared.
    Now for the good news - after a few months they pumped up a little and about a year later plumped a bit more and i am now a B cup. Give it time they may get a bit fuller - i think they really deflate to start with but then regain some life after a few months.
    I take comfort in the fact they didn't sag (which i was more concerned about) and that smaller boobs are easier to deal with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The exact same thing has happened to me! So embarrassing when you can't even fill an A cup I seemed to get smaller and smaller with each baby and now there's practically nothing left!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happened to me too but over the next couple of months they filled in again give it time, yours might too