+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish you all the best today and pray that everything is ok. I know alot of people who have had spotting and quite significant bleeds during pregnancy and they now have healthy lil babies so try and relax.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope everything goes well for you today, and sending you lots of sticky vibes. My missed miscarriage started with brown blood - it took a day or so for it turn to red. Everything I had read before that said not to be concerned by brown blood - and it certainly seems like that's the case most of the time. I don't want to upset you, I just wanted to give a slightly different perspective because I was completely unprepared for what happened to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just wanted to pop in and wish you luck today

Sent from my U8510 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi summer. Just thinking of you and your scan today. Hope you are doing okay. Any good news? I hope so. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, it makes me so happy inside to see all of your wonderful and caring posts, i appreciate the support a lot, as i need that most right now.

My scan today didn't tell me alot... My amniotic sac was there, which of course is great news! But the lady couldn't see anything inside of it at this point, she measured the sac and it come to make me about 5 weeks instead of 7!? I was shocked, i don't understand how this sort of thing can happen, it has puzzled me so much. I haven't had my period sinse 11 of Jan, and i O'd on the 25/26 of Jan. My doctor even told me i was about 7 weeks as of today. But somehow, i'm 5.

Pretty much, i'm popping round to the doctors tomorrow to get another blood test done for my HCG levels, i pray so much that my hormone levels have increased.

As of my bleeding, well, it isn't red anymore (thank god) it is just dark brown with maybe a tinge of light red, but it's sort of a very light period. I wore 1 pad all day, and it didn't even soak it enough to change it over. So i hope that is okay, it's just a thick brown discharge bleed sort of a thing, and i need to discuss that with my doctor tomorow. I really hope it doesn't mean that the baby has washed out, and that's the reason i'm bleeding as the scan had nothing in it as far as she could see, and she said i'm early. But who knows. The wonders of pregnancy are very puzzling and confusing! It's such a rollercoaster.

I got my for my blood tests...
    Thankyou again so much for all your lovely replies, it makes me smile to see other ladies care about others in situations like this. I will keep you all posted! Blood results should be back by friday morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bled like you with my DS1 several times every couple of weeks at the start and he's 3 now best of luck hope all goes well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sending you lots of these and keeping all my fingers crossed for you. Try to rest and think positive. Bring on Friday with a great HCG level!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had brown spotting at 5 weeks when preg with DS and again with this pregnancy try not to stress (i know its hard)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi summer... Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you can relax a bit and rest. Hugs and fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you summer, let us know how your blood tests go.