+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Everything was MUCH easier second time around! I BF DS for 4 years and weaned just before I fell pregnant with DD. With DD, I used nipple cream from day one, this seemed to help. I also knew what I was doing with attachment, which was where my problems started with DS. So, second time around there have really been no problems.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by trina2706 View Post
    You'll have to report back in a few weeks on how things go with #2, I'll be really curious to hear how you go... fingers crossed that you don't have the same issues as last time!
    Will do Trina!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 1492

Thanks for that - I hadn't considered it. He has always has a preference for lefty I think! But I might look into it. I am looking lopsided already... One bra cup is nicely filled and the other one baggy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subscribing as I had trouble with DS but am set on feeding 12months+ when next bub comes along - love reading through all these threads for great advice

Similar Threads

1. Hard time ttc number 2
    By MummaJez in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-11-2012, 11:38
  2. when and how did you know it was time to reduce number of day naps?
    By liddia in forum General Sleeping & Settling Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27-02-2012, 19:02