+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Raising Leprechauns View Post
    Funny how social media is playing such a huge part in our lives....

Remember the days when if you kissed by the bike shed you were "official".
    I was just thinking the same thing hahaha

My DP doesnt even have a Facebook....so technically, these days...that probably makes him imaginary

OP, make him some tacos and play la-bumba to get him in the mood then bring it up..if anything goes wrong, I hold no responsibility but will send you a taco kit as a b00bie prize

(I realise this seems like gibberish to most people...makes sense to the OP though )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post
    oHHHHHHHH I thought it was love when you finally referred to him by his full name!!! hahaha.

Does he have kids babe? maybe its cause of an ex or something.

If he is embarrassed then kick him as any man should be proud as hell to have you.

I would say jokingly..do you want to take the next step and be my facebook boyfriend?
    Ahaha i know right? I am awesome. Yeah he does have kids. And his ex is on his facebook. But they broke up a couple of years ago i think. And she has this boyfriend that she always tells him about. Also on the topic of the ex, if she calls while im there, he says he is with a "friend" and that he will call her back :S

Quote Originally Posted by Pammyla View Post
    Hey, sorry for crashing. Maybe change your relationship status, you can do it without adding him into it, or you can remove your relationship status altogether, I would bring it up with him, when I first starting seeing my dp I wouldn't change mine because I felt it was a slap in the face to my ex and all of our common friends, but in all honesty if he doesn't want to change his, I would be asking why, because I know I wasnt changing mine for the wrong reasons. Do you think it seems like he is pursuing other ladies?

Waiting on the arrival of William
    He doesnt seem to be persuing other women. But it's like he wants seem available or doesnt want me on his fb because he doesnt want the world to know or someone in particular to know (maybe the ex?) I dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing hahaha

My DP doesnt even have a Facebook....so technically, these days...that probably makes him imaginary

OP, make him some tacos and play la-bumba to get him in the mood then bring it up..if anything goes wrong, I hold no responsibility but will send you a taco kit as a b00bie prize

(I realise this seems like gibberish to most people...makes sense to the OP though )
    BAHAHAHA! This post actually made my day. I dont see any way that plan could possibly fail.