+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Any Tupperware ladies on the hub?

What do you do, when do you work? How do you get customers, do you even like it? Do you actually make cash?
    Thinking about doing it
    Let me know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximum22 View Post
    What do you do, when do you work? How do you get customers, do you even like it? Do you actually make cash?
    Thinking about doing it
    Let me know
    Yes!! I am and have been since July. I like it. I used to do about 4-6 parties a month (only wanted to do it for a bit of fun and get my house full of Tupperware)

I now am not doing it as much as dh works 11 on 3 off but I still love doing it when I get the chance.

It's really easy money and tax free. You earn about 30% but have to pay for games gifts, catalogues etc. so you get about 20%.

My party average (regardless of how many people turn up, sometime 2, sometime 14) is about $600 so I get to keep about $120. It's about 3 hours work. Mind you I could be doing alot better but it's not the money I do it for.

I have met so many great people! I have had ALOT of fun. I do enjoy it. I now own all the catalogue lol. But I am also not so good at making money cause I buy more discounted Tupperware lol. You can earn free Tupperware of your choice but you have to complete goals which really aren't to hard.

It's easy to step up to manager, get the car etc if that's what you want. The biggest thing is you need to have a good manager. Get a bad dull manager and you won't enjoy it as much.

It rather simple.you have an ap party. All ur friends, neighbours etc come along. They want the goodies do they host a party for you. Then their friends want the goodies and host a party etc etc. soon you have a good business.

Most party averages are $750. I have done $1800 parties before. I have earns $2000+ tax free in a week before but that's alot of work.

Tupperware provide you with a lot of info and ideas and stratergies they make it possible.

Where abouts are you?

Any question just ask

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jut checked you would be in the same Tupperware distrubship as me. Happy to organize someone to catch up and talk more with you (or my self of you want) I know the good managers and even though it would benefit me if you were in my team I would rather see you with a good friendly fun manager who will help you achieve what you want without pushing you to far (not mine lol, I didn't say that)

Thanks
    Reviews
    actually ive moved im no longer in Bris.'
    how does it benefit the manager if im working for them? im very interested in this, i have been asked by about 3 tupperware people to work for them, im not sure if its because they genuinely think i would be good at it, or if its because they get a commission if they sign someone new on

Thanks
    Reviews
    It works in a few ways. They definitely benefit from you joining with them. They need four recruits to become a manager and they get awards for joining someone new.

Everyone is under a manager who too are under a manager, a director etc, etc.

Each month the manager gets a cheque from Tupperware for a percentage from the total of all the income earns by herself and her recruits. The more recruits she haste more possibility of earning more (more recruits, mean more sales etc)

That's why you will benefit from being with a good manager (most are) some however just see you as a dollar sign and push and push you to make sales which in turn burns you out from enjoying it.

A good manager will listen to your needs, desires and wants and nurture you to succeed. Anyone can be a manager it's beneficial if you can. Tupperware sends you on holidays, private weekends with hubby etc if you work hard. They give you alot of perks and they are all possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My advice is ask ALOT of questions. Go to sales meeting. See which team success alot, which teams seems to be having the most fun etc.

With the three differe t Tupperware demonstrators that have asked you. Talk to the one who was most genuine. The one who was most kind etc. ask them why they joined and what they get out of it. See who gets excited the most and can't stop talking about why they love it not why you should join, they will be the most genuine ones.

It is a Tupperware perk to push demonstrators to recruit so most will try. Just go with my advice when choosing who

Thanks
    Reviews
    threres a fairly old thread somewhere that gets brought up every now and then 'hands up tupperware demonstrators' or something that has lots of info in it.

i started about 8 months ago while on maternity leave. i have found it fairly hard cause i hate talking in front of people and live in a small town so only have a limited customer base. in saying that im amazed at how much you can get out of it - sometimes you have rewards coming out of your ears. like pp i keep buying tupperware for myself so prob havnt made that much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like Tupperware but I'm not a tupper-aholic so I don't think I'll find it to hard to resist buying it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm definitely not a Tupperholic but the job is awesome for building confidence and making money. I had two parties on the weekend, about 5 hours work and made $300. I love that I can work at night and on weekends so I don't need to pay for childcare.

I would advise to give it a go. You only need to do it for 2-3 weeks to earn your free kit which was my intention but I'm still doing it 7 months later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi im new to this bub,
    But wanted to know how I can book parties for Tupperware as I've just joined :-s I've got 3 but need more ..( nervous) thanks :-) I'm in Victoria cranbourne