+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks guys.

GP today seemed ok with it as its within the range she looks at for 5w. I am going for more bloods on Thurs.

I have the paper for the scan but GP said not to go before 6w as they're unlikely to see anything. I have one booked for Monday anyway which my FS referred me for, so I guess I will wait for that.

Swinging between hope and despair right now. One minute yep, it's going to be ok, next minute *crash*. DH is in Singapore this week so no comforting for me at home :-(

My symptoms have all gone which adds to the fear factor. Then again I had more symptoms last Monday with 170 HCG than I do today with 511 so maybe that doesn't mean anything.

Also did a digi on Fri (5w) and it came up as Pregnant 2-3. Did the second one today and it came up as 3+ so maybe that's a good sign too?

Going to try to be positive and send HCG-pumping vibes to the LO. I guess we'll just wait and see on Thursday.

Waaahhhhh..... :*-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww tigger you poor thing how stressful. I'm really hoping that normal range means all is well and the doubling time isn't that important. Hang in there, this will be a tough week but am keeping everything crossed that you will have a happy scan on monday xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending big hugs your way and hoping the levels are way higher for you on Thursday

4. The Following User Says Thank You to happykat For This Useful Post:

tiggerfields  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, Tigger
    But don't give up hope until you're completely sure. Will be sending positive thoughts your way and hoping for the best x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to berniegirl For This Useful Post:

tiggerfields  (28-02-2012)

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    tigger - i think the digi sign is a good sign. symptoms are sooooooooooo fickle and change so much. when i miscarried I kinda realised that i had spend so much energy trying to get an answer but there was no answer - it was just a waiting game and totally beyond our control. that was hard for me to accept as i am a control freak. if i want something in life and go and work hard and get it and not much stands in my way. i find solutions and remove problems. from what ihave read about you, you seem quite similar. it goes against our nature to have so much happiness and power out of control, but trying to force it into a logical answer proba makes things worse. cos you just never know!

I remember my symptoms being all over the place and not at all reflective of my bloods or scans.

i am trying not to freak out now because i don't have control, i am trying really hard to just ride it out and accept the only answer is TIME. In the meantime I have been telling myself over and over and over again differnet things like - my womb is strong and able to carry this pregnancy, my body is ready, i am open ot a healthy pregnancy, i am creating a healthy pregnancy and child. etc etc. Its kinda forced but I figure its something positive that can replace the negetive and it is SOMETHIGN i can do that won't do any harm and may actually just help.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

laurea  (28-02-2012),tiggerfields  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Button you're 100% right.

I'm doing my own little mantras today and sending lots of positive vibes down to bubs and out to the universe. Praying it all works out ok.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that didn't last long. Spotting this afternoon. Just the way it started with the other two miscarriages.

Gutted

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    oh hun, I'm so very sorry I know nothing I can say can make it better so I'm sending you all the love I can in this difficult time. The world is so F'ed up isn't it?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

laurea  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh tigger, rest up hun, I don't know what to say and I'm so sorry to read what is happening so I'm sending you lots of

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    oh tigger - Im so, so sorry.

here for you anytime xoxo

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

laurea  (28-02-2012)