+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    That's horrible.

ETA: Against my better judgement, I watched the video on YouTube and now I'm crying. :'(
    Last edited by Apple iPhart6; 27-02-2012 at 17:51.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg! I'm a dance teacher and was studying to become a certified yoga/Pilates instructor and the "baby yoga" I've been taught is NOTHING like this! (I've only stopped because I am pg and couldn't keep up the intensity of classes).

Now I'm going to be freaking out when I say that I'll do baby yoga with my bub that they'll think I'm crazy!

The baby yoga that I'm aware of is more about massage/gentle "stretching" which is really more like lengthening their arms/legs as babies often have them curled. As they develop more, (as in can stand) then you work on some balancing type techniques "standing on one leg is very tricky" kind of thing. But you're holding them and most ppl do this just in general when teaching their babies to walk... Nothing like what I saw in that article or YouTube!

Guest Guest
    This video has been out for a long time. Everytime I watch it I want to hurl something at her, stupid woman.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

laurea  (27-02-2012)