+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sydney couple looking for an egg donor...

Hi there,

This is not our first time advertising here, we first started looking a couple of years back with this ad here:

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...onor&highlight=

Since I first posted that we've been through a few things.

Firstly my wife needed a procedure as it turned out she had an internal issues that needed surgery before we could proceed with any IVF.

Then we were lucky enough to meet an amazing woman through this site who was kind enough to go through the donation process with us. We got two viable embryos from that. The first one was implanted last year and unfortunately didn't take. The second one was implanted a few weeks back and last week we had the blood test to confirm that we were pregnant this time. Unfortunately over the weekend that came to an end and so we're back to the start again.

Obviously things are a little sad right now, but at the end of the day we knew when we started down this path that it wouldn't be an easy thing to do. We've now had the high of knowing that we'd managed to get an embryo to take followed by the low that followed all too quickly of it not working out, and if we can take a positive out of that, it's knowing what an amazing feeling it was for the short time it lasted.

So, we'd like to continue on the journey and see if we can succeed this time. In order to do that we need to find another donor, if you are interested in helping us at all, please drop us a message. If you have any questions at all let us know.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Richard

Thanks
    Reviews
    I applaud your determination to do all you can in order to have a child , i really do. I see you have also joined egg donation australia which has alot of donors on there and also alot of donors lurking in the background. As a donor myself i can guarantee that if you place a funny upbeat ad on the forum and try to post once a week at least it wont take long for one of the donors to approach you - we have a soft spot for hubbys that support their wives on forums hahaha. I also urge you to not give up - whilst it may feel like the road is neverending im sure that one day you will see it was all worth it.

pm me for any help i can offer to find your donor

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Pisces,

Thanks for the support, I appreciate it.

Richard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Richard,

im looking myself too but haven't had our ad approved as we are Victorians.

I just wanted to wish you all the best and say how terrific it is that you are so proactive already and so supportive for your wife. Sounds like she is lucky to have you.

Im on EDA too so I'll stop by and give your thread a bump to keep it up there for people to read.

Best of luck in continuing your donor journey,

X Michelle (Giohara)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the support Michelle, I hope you and your husband are successful in your search. I'm sure you'll find that someone who reads your post and connects with you, I never cease to be amazed at how many selfless people there are out there looking to help people in our situation. It's really quite humbling to be honest. All the very best to you both,

Richard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Richard....and to you.

hopefully your wife will feel up to posting something too soon,

Must be so hard to go through what you have...

X Michelle