+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yeh and she wouldn't know what kind of 'flourish' her daughter would have put on it, or the context in which it was said, if it were true.

I'm thinking seriously of deleting the person, I just don't need to see anymore of her views plastered across my fb page.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Whats to think about Des? Delete her. She sounds intense and not in a good way!
    As far as the baby bonus plasma stereo type it's such an off hand cliche insult to throw around it's laughable.

If nothing else this person is extremely judgemental, negatively biased and i don't know probably feels that they are somehow superior hence her opinion on anything even remotely scandalous is so importantn for her to broadcast .

Also probably the kind of woman who would stab you in the back 2 seconds after smiling and chatting to your face.

I say Delete her. She sounds like bad news.
    Last edited by laurea; 27-02-2012 at 15:57.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to laurea For This Useful Post:

delirium  (27-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Whoa yeah that is just a bizarre response.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily of the Nile View Post
    She sounds like a nutter to me.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to trishalishous For This Useful Post:

laurea  (27-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by laurea View Post
    Whats to think about Des? Delete her. She sounds intense and not in a good way!
    As far as the baby bonus plasma stereo type it's such an off hand cliche insult to throw around it's laughable.

If nothing else this person is extremely judgemental, negatively biased and i don't know probably feels that they are somehow superior hence her opinion on anything even remotely scandalous is so importantn for her to broadcast .

Also probably the kind of woman who would stab you in the back 2 seconds after smiling and chatting to your face.

I say Delete her. She sounds like bad news.
    All of this

8. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

laurea  (27-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Someone young having a baby is a pyschopath and a perpertrator? Of WHAT?

Having BEEN a younger mother, I think anyone who actively tries to fall pregnant at a young age when they're not in a position to take care of themselves properly, let alone a baby, is a bit of a naive fool... but hardly someone to treat like a criminal or act like they're actually in need of being put in a mental health facility. lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

laurea  (27-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Wow. I'm sorry but she clearly had "issues"!!
    Gosh.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to waterlily For This Useful Post:

laurea  (27-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I deleted her after I said something about hardly thinking that a naive young girl was put in the same basket as the rapists and murderers and such just cos she SAID she got pregnant so she can buy a tv. Naive, ignorant, in need in some serious guidance but when I think of a predator I think of rapists and things. She answered me saying that "10 year olds can be murderers*

DELETE!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    who in australia says "college classmate"?? sounds like a stolen status if you ask me. maybe the rest was too but he lost the link between.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Beetle View Post
    Hahaha I'd point out that she too needs an education as her spelling is atrocious, and stop worrying about everyone else as clearly she is of great concern herself. Then I would gleefully unfriend.
    lol, there's nothing like a gleeful unfriending!!!

Deserama, she sounds like a weirdo. Good on you for deleting her!