+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Humphreyisapuppet View Post
    Hi, just an update:

I am not pregnant this month

We did it like rabbits all thru when i thought was my ovulation time because we just wanted another baby of either gender.

Oh well...trying again
    What a bugger. Fx for your next cycle! Have fun trying lol. Its the bit we get to enjoy. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah, another 'billings method enthusiast'!

Sorry to hear that. Big wishes of good luck merriment to you next time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update had my scan today and our gender swaying worked we having a bundle of blue

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tjewell For This Useful Post:

JJAZ  (22-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjewell View Post
    Just an update had my scan today and our gender swaying worked we having a bundle of blue
    Woo Hoo!!!! Omg this gives me hope!
    Congrats on the new blue addition to the family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks
    I read for a girl to b DTD between 4 to 2 before you O.

As girl swimmer's take there time, so a few days out they should be there when u O. boy swimmer's get there first and then will die off b4 u O.

That's y we DTD on the day Of O for a boy.
    Hope thats not to confusing?
    There is other things but I don't know what they are as I didn't think diet ect would make any difference

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes research that's all I did

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck xoxo when I wanted a boy I got a girl and then when I wanted a girl (as it was more feasible with already so much pink things) I got a boy lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear &BabyMakes3: Here is what I did for a girl sway, which was successful. Stopped DTD 3.5-4 days before ovulation (I used a saliva thingy from the chemist to pinpoint ovulation). No big O and shallow penetration only. for 1 month prior i took loads of magnesium, cranberry and calcium supps as well as pseudoephedrine for 2 weeks. Drank cranberry juice and minimised caffeine. I put together this sway after doing internet research. I thought it was worth a try, but I reckon the timing was the most important thing. Almost 4 days before ovulation is a long time! Good luck

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I stuck with my calcium, magnesium and cranberry supps for a girl sway. Apparently timing isn't as much of a decider as was thought, if you google 'shettles debunked' there's quite a lot of info floating around about it.

We dtd 2 days before O (I thought I'd already Od a day or so beforehand) and the day of O just to make sure that we caught the egg, whether it was going to be pink or blue! Lol.
    Looking back, I couldn't say whether it was the O day bding that did it or the couple of days beforehand but I'm going to guess it was the earlier one. Not to mention it was (TMI WARNING! Lmao) a shower effort, so gravity probably helped as well which is a recommendation for girl swaying. Shallow penetration, no big O for us ladies, and gravity doing a low effort version of a jump and dump. Don't ask me, google it.

Hahahahahaha!

Anyway, I'm hoping that it worked and we get our little miss, because DH said he wants to keep trying until we get pink and his family runs blue!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just came accross this thread - We are gender swaying for a boy. This is our first month. Waiting for O. Using OPKs... we have 2 dds so s ds would be nice.

have been reading through the threads and like the success i am seeing - I hope it happens for us - but ultimatley we will be happy either way.