+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyCat85 View Post
    Tell ur dh to free ball or wear loose boxers!! It myt be an old wives tale but it the only thing I can think of that can attribute to my ds being a boy!
    LoL...will do! thanks. This might be TMI, i dont mean to intrude.... but did you time dtd? or just went at it like rabbits?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well ds was unplanned and we were young and in love.... Still are! Went for it like rabbits!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Humphreyisapuppet View Post
    My usual cycle was 28days but implanon muddled me up, as i never got AF for the 10mths i had it in. The first cycle i had after implanon removal was 28days.....remarkable, hey.
    So im really not sure what to expect this cycle. So im going by how i feel also. last time during ovulation i felt major bloated, crampy and shooting pain down my right side of abdomen and was worse when i sat down. Little spot of light blood when i wiped (very fertile stage) and clear mucus galore lol...i guess it's not that hard to miss! It's just hard to try and time it right for a lil boy, tricky things !!!!!!!!!!
    That is really good! that this will be your month and it will be nice and quick for you after Implanon.

Timing will be fun to try and get. I envy how well you know your body and when you are ovulating. I just have no idea with this being the first time actually paying attention. I didn't O first month after BF. O'd last month but was too busy watching for my temp to spike that I wasn't really paying attention to body.

Had a bit of a panic today after realising that its Day 9 and we had an unprotected accident today lol - sorry for TMI. So I went and bought some ovulation sticks and am using those as well as temping, and the saliva tester (Maybe Baby). Gawd obsessive much?

Sooo no O in the next three days cause those strong little girl swimmers will be there waiting lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyCat85 View Post
    Well ds was unplanned and we were young and in love.... Still are! Went for it like rabbits!
    LOL AllyCat.. my DP would be singing your praises for that method of getting a DS.

We were BD'ing every second day when we emded up with unplanned DD. LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah well I'm 38 wks Preg with planned dd no strategy he started wearing briefs and I we prolly bd every 2nd day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats! How has your pregnancy been?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very diff to my Preg with ds carrying different not as much weight gain and smaller bumb! More MS but other than that pretty straight forward Preg like ds I just wanna pop now

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok so im feeling a bit de-flated and im a bit over the whole "trying for a boy" thing.
    The phone ovulation app (both of them) i got BOTH say im day 2 into my fertile days! woohoo!
    I DID go out and get opk's but told DH and he just told me i wasted $20 on crap blah blah....
    Yesterday's one was neg
    Todays one was pos!
    So i did it again just to be sure!....neg

Ive got that heavy feeling in my lower abdomen, im peeing every 5mins lol and i have a little bit of discharge, though it's not very clear?

i am now at the point where i dont care about gender.......i just want to be pregnant.
    Im not enjoying this process of timing it all right for a boy etc....i just want to be pregnant.
    I want to make love to my husband and not worry if its been 4 days since we last dtd. I want to stop constantly looking out for ovulation signs. It's all becomming a big headach for me!
    So that's what is happening......this weekend lol
    Wish me luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how you feel Humphrey! Especially when you hear the stories of people just going for it and dtd every chance they get! It's scary that we might be missing o altogether and then have to wait another month.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm kind of glad we're swaying for a girl, it seems to be much simpler! That being said, I have to guess my O day because I don't use opks or anything. I usually get pretty strong O pain though, or at least I have for the last few months, so I'm hoping that will be enough to tell me that it's time to stop with the unprotected bding!
    We're timing so that we bd every second day up until the day before O day (so effectively 24 hours before my estimated O time) and then everything after that will be protected. DH will be shattered, I'm sure. *grin*.
    Other than that, I'm taking lots of calcium and magnesium tablets, as well as cranberry tablets to raise my PH levels. Ok, so there's no proof that ANY of that works, but it's worth a try, right?