+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ^^ Pumpkin Patch is probably my least favourite. Boring stuff. I've been to several PP stores too, and it's all the same.

Cotton on are actually pretty good for a main****** shop

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cotton on has also become my fav store for my little boy and they are well priced also. Plus I love the catchy sayings they have on their shirts. My last one I bought says.... Call my agent.... Haha love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Once they get past size 2 it's really hard to find cute stuff.
    I try to look online.

Thanks
    Reviews
    with 3 boys I find that problem as well. It's all plain old boring stuff in the main****** shops. I love best and less, kmart sometimes have some ok stuff every now and again... other than that I buy most of their stuff online!

Have to say though, for all there is a lot of girls stuff (and the girls sections are always so much bigger!) I don't think a lot of it is really that nice... or even practical... babies in mini skirts and short shorts and it's all pink... I'd never dress my girl in pink (well bar the odd hot pink)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think Myer and DJs have cute stuff for baby boys, I can't think of the brands but theres lots of nice things. Bonds stuff as well I loved for my little boy. Cotton on Kids and Country Road especially but CR is a rip off, also markets with handmade stuff have the BEST stuff. Its not cheap like KMart, Cotton on Kids etc but at least you know the person making it is getting paid fairly. Also Eternal Creation has very cute boys things and its fairtrade.

I bought most of my sons baby stuff from op shops. Up til the age of 1 there is usually a lot of cute boys things there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missie_mack View Post
    I use to think the same with my DS. However I found that boys clothes were less cliche' in the slightly more expensive shops. Still to this day I don't buy clothes with merchandising on them or tacky stuff like skulls. Having said that OP you said you don't like shirts and pants either. What exactly are you looking for?

And for the record I actually buy less for my daughter than I did for my son. I regularly find myself drifting over to the boys areas as I get so sick of the sparkly pink crap they expect girls to wear!
    I'm looking for cute little onesie type outfits

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have you looked at nextdirect.com? There are some cute boy clothes on there, not too expensive, really hood quality and free delivery (usually gets her within 5 days or so).

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to whiteyshun For This Useful Post:

avenew05  (27-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm having the same problem. DS is living in onsies because I can't find much that is cute and practical, shorts and pants seem to pull his nappy down, shirts with collars do look cute though. I find that pumpkin patch and cotton on kids don't have a huge range for baby boys. I did get a jacket from cotton on but the zip was really rough which I am not keen on. My Aunty got him a cute bike jacket from target they seem to have a good range of boys clothes. I'm thinking of making my own clothes for him just gotta learn how to sew haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont have a boy, but you know I have actually noticed this!

I made a comment to a friend a while ago how baby boys clothing is the same stuff as teenage boys would wear just a few more cartoons of trucks and trains and just alot smaller.

Makes boys look grown up way to fast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    our best n less had such cute baby clothes.both boy and girl but ds lived in fluffy onesies

Sent from my T3020 using BubHub