+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    how did you go today? i hope it all went well!!
    The tropics are treating me well, although a little hot for my comfort! My sister and best friend are coming over on tuesday for ten days so i'm excited for that! CD12 here and have started to get some CM so fingers crossed i O in the next couple of days. i've been using OPKs this month and the line is SLOWLY getting darker!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    Sorry for the delay in responding; we've been desperately renovating night and day!

The good news is that Mr B's tests came back all fine. He's on the upper limit of normal for abnormal sperm morphology but nothing to worry about. I'm on day 57 which sucks but so far my LP is 12 days which is a record, so maybe that B6 helped! I've also booked in for some acupuncture - has anyone tried it for fertility issues? I've only had it for injuries and headaches.

Hopefully AF will arrive in the next few days, and we can start a fresh new cycle and start getting help from a FS.

Buttercup - best of luck for tomorrow! Fingers crossed for follicles! Let us know how you go

xR

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I just got my BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness, congratulations! Do you have a pic of your test? How exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    Oh my goodness, congratulations! Do you have a pic of your test? How exciting!!!
    Yes but I don't know how to upload it! It's pretty clear but I am about to meet DH who was under strict instructions to buy heaps more tests from different brands ... Just to be sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeek!!! How exciting MrsRB!! Keep us posted

AFM ~ Thought I would of ovulated yesterday (Day 14 of clomid cycle) but apparently hormones say otherwise so off to the clinic tomorrow for another scan to see whats going on...may neeed a trigger I guess...who knows!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just went back and read the entire thread again, I'm still so excited for you

I have 10-12 day LP and last cycle was only 9. So I came across your thread and added it to my subscribe list.

Is B6 tablets the only thing you did differently this cycle? Just wondering what dose? I'm willing to try anything.

My doctor has given me a form for 21 day bloods. Still waiting for CD21 though. Another week to go.

you have a happy, healthy, stress-free pregnancy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Buttercup and Bubby4Us! Six HPTs from three brands say I'm preg; the one at the doctor's was faint but I know they're often less sensitive. I had a BT last night so hoping that comes back nice and strong. No other symptoms yes except being more hungry and bloated! ... And a couple of emotional moments that worried DH a bit!

Buttercup, fingers crossed for your 21 day scan. A trigger might be a good ideas - the egg that was one week away from being ready when I had my US, according to the sonographer, took another few weeks!

Bubby4Us, I started taking B6 about halfway through this cycle so I don't really think it made a difference, as most women say it takes a couple of months. I've also been taking Vit D because of deficiency. I booked in for acupuncture as well though which I haven't had yet but I've heard is excellent for extending the LP. I'm not really sure what I did differently this cycle - I just took aaaaaages to ovulate and which happened somewhere between day 43 and 44, and we DTD on day 44, so nothing unusual there. Apart from anything it was actually a month where I was focused on other things because we're renovating and moving on the 31st, so I guess I was more physically active but I doubt that had any real effect. I think it was just a fluke tbh. Sorry that's not much help for you! I can't even offer any other advice because we hadn't yet been referred to a FS, but that was the next step. But 10-12 days is borderline I think so probably with a bit of help it could extend by a day or two??

it sticks; I'm pretty worried because of the length of this cycle. Hoping for some !!

Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsRB For This Useful Post:

NZer  (16-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think probably the key thing is 'mind on something else'. Well it would be for me hehe That's how we fell pregnant with DD after several cycles.

This cycle I have my mind on other things too, upcoming wedding, new cat arrived a few days ago, and trying to lose weight for my wedding. TTC has slipped into the 'trying but not preventing' category.

Anyways, still super stoked for you! All in God's good timing xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubby4us View Post
    I think probably the key thing is 'mind on something else'. Well it would be for me hehe That's how we fell pregnant with DD after several cycles.

This cycle I have my mind on other things too, upcoming wedding, new cat arrived a few days ago, and trying to lose weight for my wedding. TTC has slipped into the 'trying but not preventing' category.

Anyways, still super stoked for you! All in God's good timing xx
    Great attitude! And it's really hard to feel that so I think you are doing awesomely

Good luck for the wedding - how exciting! When is it?