+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Holden Epica - anyone?

Hi ladies,
    DH and i have decided to sell my Landcruiser. We both have one each, and we really only need the 1. His is the more comfortable one, so mine is the one too go.
    Anyway ive been looking online at cars and i really like the look of the Holden Epica's. They seem to be pretty econimical on fuel ( anything will be better then my 4.5l petrol guzzler atm )
    They are classed as a mid-size car - which brings me to my question - what is the back seat space like?
    We have 3 boys - 1 in a booster seat still ( for another 2 years atleast ) and one in a convertable car seat. Will they all fit in ok?
    DH is away at work so we havent had a chance it check them out in person yet so any advice would be appreciated
    Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We have one. I love ours! So many people tried to talk is out of getting one but it's a great car! HUGE boot. We only have 1 car seat though so no help there sorry.

It's fantastic on fuel. Has a lot of power too. It's very very economical on the highway!!!

We are actually selling ours to go back to a SUV. We just got a puppy and want to be able to take her away with us.

Oh and it has automatic headlights- best thing ever! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh I will add our petrol is $1.50 here and we can fill our tank for $80. Best we have got it 400kms off a tank.