+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lonely

I'm so lonely, I'm stuck in my own feelings I have no one to talk to. No one to understand how I feel just everyone saying its ok it will happen you just have to do this and that but it's ok for them to say it all when they have kids already and none of them went through what I'm going through. I just cry every time I think of the fact I'm so alone the fact I don't feel loved back the fact I can't get pregnant and I can't do IVF cause I'm too fat!!! I just don't know any more I feel trapped in my own little bubble

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Youre not alone here..All of us are going through our own similar situations and are here for support..Thats whats great about the Hub! Im sorry you are feeling this way hun..If you ever need to talk PM me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You are definitely not alone. I know it feels like that sometimes, but there are so many of us here going through similar things. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to you auntie xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there Auntie. It's such a tough road sometimes and it's certainly not fair most of the time. Atleast there are lots of us here in a similar boat to talk to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou everyone, it's good too know I have support on here. As too the real world is so harsh, no one to talk or turn too. I have been TTC for 5.5 years now and still no luck. I'm just sick of hearing "it's ok it will happen" or " if u do this it will happen" or " just lose weight" like as if I'm not trying. They just click there fingers and boom their pregnant. It's hurting me the most at the moment as both my sister inlaws had babies 26 days a part and I see them all the time and it hurts that there so close and can swap baby stories and I can't have an opinion cause what do I know about babies. I just cry when I leave from seeing them ((

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou star flame

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou sunnyflower