+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by share a book View Post
    There were lots of exclamation marks in you post. The thread is asking what people feed their pets, not come in, assume I give them cow's milk when I never have, and tell me off for it. You wanna slam someone, at least read all the info before jumping to conclusions.
    I don't believe I mentioned any names in my post.
    You assume it was aimed at you. It was a general piece of advice for others using this thread as a source of information. Being a veterinary nurse I have the knowledge to share.

By the way, the sentences I used was in no means telling anyone off, language used would have been very different if I was.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mightymama For This Useful Post:

MummyHas3boys  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alisonc View Post
    I don't believe I mentioned any names in my post.
    You assume it was aimed at you. It was a general piece of advice for others using this thread as a source of information. Being a veterinary nurse I have the knowledge to share.

By the way, the sentences I used was in no means telling anyone off, language used would have been very different if I was.
    Then I don't really know the relevance in this thread. I wanted to see what other people feed their pets to maybe try different things for my own. As the thread starter, and only person to mention giving milk, yes I did believe it was at me. As a vet nurse, you would know what Divetelac is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Our dog eats supercoat but also scores a LOT of left overs from family meals