+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    i have a baby wrap for when bubs is a newborn then the ergo which was given to me by a friend hubby likes the toddler skate board thing its scary just how much our little girl is already growing up time flies indeed thanks for the advice ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    my ds was 33 months when his brother was.born. we waited till bat came in hope but we had to buy the double. needed it bad. still use a lot now and bubbling is 12 months big brother is approaching 4.
    we went the strider and i looooove it. so much space for kids to recline nappy bags etc. kids can both go in either top or bottom.
    it is wide. i use mostly at shops ire outdoors and i have no trouble with it and i rather deal with the width and get the storage answer versatility compared to the.p and t which is narrower but has.no space and kids have to go a certain seat etc. and i hate the newborn setup of the p and t which is when we used ours most.
    never attempted public transport though. im thinking that will be hard with any double as they are all bulky

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    With 4 months of 'watching' stuff on Gumtree and Ebay, I found a great pram for a terrific price. If you have patience, there are lots of reasons people need to sell, often moving overseas or someone who bought something and then decided it wasn't quite right for them. I think we get too caught up in the perfect pram. I walk heaps and I am sure if I roadtested 5 different prams, I could find one I like more than what I have, but in the end, it works and I can get out and about for a reasonable price.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mylittlefamily View Post
    Have you seen the pram side car?

http://www.buggypod.com/

You can get the basic model which only clips onto the pram or the more deluxe model that you can use as a separate stroller.

Might be worth it, as you most likely wont have the older bub in the pram for much longer?? I'm sure resale would be fairly good too!
    Wow! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I thought about whether to buy a single or a double for ages DD was 3 in march DD2 will arrive in July and I'm already thinking bout bump no 3 but closer together so after much research I bought a strider plus. Yes it's wide but lots of storage and very reasonably priced compared to some others on the market. We are already using it DD1 thinks it's great to ride in the new prams and an wait for sissy to come cause then she gets a special seat