+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    Love the nice comments about teachers cos I'm a teacher too!!!! Yay for us.

I could never be a butcher!
    Or one of those people who cleans the sanitary bins or public toilets. Thank goodness there are people who do this but my nose is too sensitive for smelly jobs. I am so grateful for people who do these jobs.
    Omg me either. My sister and I were driving behind one of the vans who clean the sanitary waste bins and we were commenting about how it would be such a gross job.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    A Garbo.

A sanitary bin disposal person or cleaner.

Accountant.

Receptionist.

Anything to do with food, people and food equals pita and I really don't give a sh($ .

A prison officer.

Working with the severely mentally unbalanced.

Working in retail.

Ha ha I am a nurse and I don't like it much , I'm over it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anything where I had to deal with heights. So window washer, rescue people etc etc.

I am petrified of heights, so just could not do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gram View Post
    Anything involving death, blood or bodily functions, so that's abattoir, butcher, medicine, active duty in the defence force etc.
    Same!

I could also not be a cleaner at a gym. I dry retch if I have to pull hair out of my own shower drain, so just imagine if I had to pull copious amounts out of gym shower drains! Eughhh! My worst nightmare!!
    Last edited by Hollywood; 09-06-2012 at 19:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh and anything in sales. I HATE hassling people! My profession is real estate, but prefer the property management/admin side. I was a sales PA and my boss made me door knock, asking people if they were thinking of selling. I hated every second of that job, especially the cold calling prospecting for sales. Horrible!!

FearlessLeader is online now Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots have been mentioned, sex work, killing stuff, etc. I'm ok with bodily fluids so i could handle.medical stuff.
    I couldn't be.an accountant or.anything to do with maths as I can barely count let alone anything else!
    Also couldn't work on a farm. I'm a city slicker and me and nature don't get along.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep sales and receptionist jobs aren't for me.

I despise people trying to sell me things and I have the opposite personality that would be required.

I was a receptionist during uni and quit after a few weeks - it was so incredibly boring and not mentally stimulating whatsoever. No offence to those who are, it's just not for me.

I also couldn't be a politician...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Nurse - the more time I've spent in hospitals, the more I realise I could never do this job! Nurses are awesome.

Prison Officer

Social Worker

Aged Care Worker

Police Officer

Lawyer - I used to do reception work for a lawyer and it's just so boring! Wills and property stuff.

Dentist - mouths are gross. Teeth are gross - when my kids have wobbly teeth, I don't even want to look at them.

I've worked as a waitress and cooked in cafes, so cleaning up food/washing up/cooking etc... doesn't bother me. I've worked as a receptionist and I didn't mind that, I think it really depends on the office you work in and the boss you have. I live on a farm, so death of animals, butchering, fly blown sheep, flies, dust, dirt, heat, mud and just general grot are part of daily life. I couldn't handle an abbotoir, though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    Happily??
    Of course. I'd hum a little tune and think how perfect life is...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Se.x work, icky medical or vet, sales, animal cruelty, complex maths.

probaby not teaching or childcare as I relate better to adults.