+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Teacher. You couldn't pay me enough to go to school again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Police officer - would never put my safety on the line for some of the ungrateful pigs out there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A sales person role. I can't sell 'stuff' unless it's something I actually believe in.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CocktailBubba For This Useful Post:

SassyMummy  (26-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I couldn't work in an abbatoir. I think I could slaughter an animal that was intended to be eaten by me or my family... but not just spend each day killing animals, and certainly not around some of the other people who work in these places... I think slaughtered animals deserve a bit of respect and dignity, so couldn't treat them like I would be ordered to if I worked in these places.

I couldn't work anywhere with dead bodies. They freak me out. No morgues or funeral homes for me.

I couldn't work at a place where animals were put to sleep just because they were abandoned by irresponsible pet owners. I could deal with putting animals to sleep because they were sick or hurt or something... but not perfectly loving, healthy animals that had been shafted by selfish jerks. I'd end up with my own menagerie in my home rather than witness that.

I couldn't work as a nurse - I do not care about strangers enough to treat them how they deserve to be treated. I would rather do my job and not talk to them... and I think that's a really poor quality for a nurse to have. Good nurses are special people, and I know I wouldn't be a good nurse.

A mother of many children. Stuff that. It's my idea of hell.

Anything that involved a lot of emotion. I would cry, I would get really angry, I wouldn't be able to remain disconnected from these situations, and so I'd suck.

No sort of physical labour, especially outdoors. I hate the heat and I'm weak...

I'm training to be a Beauty Therapist, and am surprised at how grossed out some people become by some of the treatments. Seriously, I am not easily grossed out, and if I worked in a salon that offered anal bleaching, I couldn't care less and would happily do that to random people. lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Love the nice comments about teachers cos I'm a teacher too!!!! Yay for us.

I could never be a butcher!
    Or one of those people who cleans the sanitary bins or public toilets. Thank goodness there are people who do this but my nose is too sensitive for smelly jobs. I am so grateful for people who do these jobs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    Seriously, I am not easily grossed out, and if I worked in a salon that offered anal bleaching, I couldn't care less and would happily do that to random people. lol.
    Happily??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Def not a butcher/ slaughter person :/

Or a telemarketer (ESP one who tells people that windows is sending them warning signals etc)

Anything that involves hard physical labor (or s*x for that matter..) I'm just way too lazy!!!! :tongue:

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I couldn't do any job that involves doing the same monotonous thing day in day out. Jobs like sorting in a factory or being a garbo. I don't have anything against people who do those jobs, I just don't find it mentally stimulating enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hubby is a chef
    it's an awesome job...i've learnt so much from him! (and he helps out at home with the cooking too....) i'm an ex waitress (now hospitality teacher) so the food stuff doesn't gross me out.

i couldn't work in an abattoir but could easily be a butcher (i'm the butcher when we eat our sheep etc.)

i couldn't be a nurse, simply because the idea of cleaning up a stranger's vomit/faeces make my stomach churn. i do think it is one of the most important jobs in the world and am thankful there are altruistic people out there to do it.

and i couldn't work in a pound/shelter where animals or wildlife are euthanised. i'd end up taking them all home....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    could never do a sit down office type job I'm currently in child care so like being up doing something

probably nothing outside heaps like gardening as I don't handle heat well

I'm too Squemish to do anything medical !