+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC after Vasectomy Reversal

Welcome Waiting :-) Hopefully your ttc is an easy short one!

We've just started our 7th cycle, only cd4 today so just waiting patiently to O. I'm trying to be much more relaxed about things this cycle as I usually stress too much about everything and I know that's not going to do anything for our chances.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I am new to this page and my DH is going to his first appointment at a urologist next week for a VR. I was thinking about setting up a secret Facebook group so we can talk and be friends on there. Would anyone be interested in that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirstnic View Post
    Hi Ladies, I am new to this page and my DH is going to his first appointment at a urologist next week for a VR. I was thinking about setting up a secret Facebook group so we can talk and be friends on there. Would anyone be interested in that?
    Hi. Good luck with your DH's VR!!! How long since his original V? FB group sounds good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Dream girl. DH had his V about 10 years ago. He has 2 children to a previous marriage. DH is 42 and I'm 27. Really excited for the appointment.
    I will set up a group when I'm home tonight and of you want to join I will give you my full name to add my on Facebook and I can add to the group. We can invite as many people that would be interested. It's an exciting time for us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Dream girl. DH had his V about 10 years ago. He has 2 children to a previous marriage. DH is 42 and I'm 27. Really excited for the appointment.
    I will set up a group when I'm home tonight and of you want to join I will give you my full name to add my on Facebook and I can add to the group. We can invite as many people that would be interested. It's an exciting time for us!
    Sounds very similar to me & DH. I am now 30 and DH is 45. He had a 12 year gap between V & VR and has 2 kids. Where are you going for the VR? We went to Metrocentre in QLD and 12 months after procedure I fell pregnant. Now I have 11 weeks to go till we meet our little miracle!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default happy to join facebook page too

Im happy to join the secret facebook page too,
    trish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, if you want to join add me on Facebook (Kirsten Nicholls - I have a pic of myself in a black dress as profile pic) once you have added me I will add you to the group

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, if you want to join add me on Facebook (Kirsten Nicholls - I have a pic of myself in a black dress as profile pic) once you have added me I will add you to the group
    I found you on Facebook however your settings won't allow me to send you a friend request...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry! I have changed my settings!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry! I have changed my settings!
    Hi Kirsten, I would like to join aswell, a little support would be amazing!! I just can't find you on facebook! Would you mind adding me Jocelyn Clare McMahon. Thanks :-)