+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC after Vasectomy Reversal

Hey Onedaymaybebaby! Had my FET of our only frostie on the 10th so just abit over half way through the TWW. Blood test on Monday. Hopeful but not confident x
    How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews

Must be a very nerve wracking time for you! I'll be crossing everything for you that this is your turn! It's so hard to remain positive all the time! But as your name suggests, we've gotta remain hopeful 😊 we are ok, still trucking along. AF due in approx 4-5 days but am not confident based on our recent SA results and getting all the pre AF joys lol time will tell 😊
    Last edited by onedaymaybebaby; 18-03-2015 at 19:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure is! I've come to the point where those 2 pink lines feel like only just a dream. But surely they have to happen one day, why not soon? Stay positive Hun. I think your DHS numbers aren't too bad for being analysed so late. Hope you get pg soon and no need for anymore uncertainty. VR does work for many so hope you're one! X

I've had a few symptoms but nothing major and they could just be me desperately searching for some. I want a big one like morning sickness or fatigue. But not yet. So hopefully over the next couple days! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are out this month, AF came for a visit this morning. Not surprised at all however and we are only just starting our TTC journey, roll on next go 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    We are out this month, AF came for a visit this morning. Not surprised at all however and we are only just starting our TTC journey, roll on next go 😊

So sorry to hear it didn't happen for you this time round. Fingers are crossed for you for next cycle.
    I have just started using ovulation tests I have no idea how they work or what I should be doing and when lol but I did get a flashy smiley face both yesterday and today so they say that's good. DH Dtd yesterday morning and maybe again tonight shall see how we go ☺️

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikwin13 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (22-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Nikwin13 😊 we are ok, DF only just had his reversal in Dec so it really is early days for us! Are you using the Clearblue digi advance ones? That's what I'm using, have found them great so far! I start testing around CD 11-12 and generally get the solid smiley at CD 14-15. We (try to) BD every second day from when we get low fertility readings and cross fingers 😛

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you are doing all the right things ladies good luck with next cycle
    hope there's a BFP for you next month
    hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by onedaymaybebaby View Post
    Thanks Nikwin13 😊 we are ok, DF only just had his reversal in Dec so it really is early days for us! Are you using the Clearblue digi advance ones? That's what I'm using, have found them great so far! I start testing around CD 11-12 and generally get the solid smiley at CD 14-15. We (try to) BD every second day from when we get low fertility readings and cross fingers 😛
    Yep using the Clearblue ones. Got a solid smiley face today so we shall see how we go. Fingers are crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, how is everyone in here doing? One more cycle this month for us this month and if no BFP, another SA to check how those swimmers are looking!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies
    I just came across this thread and thought I'd let you know that babies after a vasectomy reversal are certainly possible! Do not give up hope
    My hubby has had a vas reversal and when we tested they said he had antibodies in his sperm although it was not impossible the chances of conceiving naturally were not great. They said to try for 6 months and if no luck try IVF.
    We didn't want to do IVF at this stage of our life so we just kept at is for a year and I'm not 19 weeks pregnant with our beautiful baby girl! My first pregnancy and everything has gone along smoothly. The day I found out I was pregnant I changed my ringtone to the 90s hit "Dreams can come true."
    Baby dust, love, best wishes and luck to you all xxx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monkey Joy For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (22-04-2015),onedaymaybebaby  (21-04-2015)