+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Friday night chat..

Evening all,

what is everyone up to. I am at home and bored - its super hot here too!!! The leather couch is all sticky.

i wish my kitchen rules was on fridays.

whats everyones plan for weekend?

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Writing another essay. Will this never end!!!!

Tomorrow going to the Canberra Show and Vintage Fair with DD and my MIL. Should be good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just got home from being at the hospital all day (got there at 7am left at 6pm) with a spirited and over tired toddler. Exhausted. Dh wants the spag bowl in the freezer for dinner and I want Chinese. I don't think I'm pregnant and craving friend rice is going to work

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gram View Post
    Writing another essay. Will this never end!!!!

Tomorrow going to the Canberra Show and Vintage Fair with DD and my MIL. Should be good
    you are so committed to your study - you are always studying! such an effort. When will you graduate?

Quote Originally Posted by Little-Pink-Hen View Post
    Just got home from being at the hospital all day (got there at 7am left at 6pm) with a spirited and over tired toddler. Exhausted. Dh wants the spag bowl in the freezer for dinner and I want Chinese. I don't think I'm pregnant and craving friend rice is going to work
    what where you at hospy for - hope your ok hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm chilling at my parents, DP has cricket training tonight and the boys are at their dads. Currently checking out the soundwave program planning who we are going to see, only thing is most the bands I wanna see are on at the same time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH took kids to BILs
    home alone...just spent the day making 50 NZ cookies and still have an ALL BLACKS cake to make for sunday for DS1's besties party on Sunday!! AND I have to work all day 2moro
    Soooooo just having some drinkies and chilling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah all good. I had a blood test and hematologist appointment to manage my auto immune disorder but it's all good
    Than OB appointment again bub is good
    Later in afternoon was morph scan and hopeful gender scan. All good but took over an hour and 3 doctors cos but was very stubborn and wouldn't cooperate at all for measurement and kept legs closed the whole time lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Packing for a day trip tomorrow 3 hours away to meet some girls from my due in group so excited but geez babies need heaps of stuff lol

Sent from my GT-S5660V using BubHub

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    you are so committed to your study - you are always studying! such an effort. When will you graduate?
    Doing Open Uni and there are no breaks between study periods for me. Finishing off two units next week which is also the start of the new study period. I have 11 units to go, so for the rest of the year I am going to take 3 units at at time so I can finish it by march next year. Or I may lose my mind first

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    pouring rain abd on my way to mums on train

have gastro/ some bug from work so have been vomiting and feeling pretty ordinary all day but still had to go to Uni poo

my weekend will consist of lying in bed watching tv under the doona and reading