+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I recently did the classic "congrats on the pregnancy" thing when the person wasn't pregnant.

I went into work for a visit (have been on maternity leave for like 6 months) and said to a collegue "omg you're pregnant!" She said "no", another collegue tried to cover for me and made a comment like "she only said that because you look like you're glowing". I was so convinced that she was pregnant that I mortifyingly go on to say "no, no you look pregnant. Are you sure you're not pregnant?" Of course she went on to say no again and I felt sooooo bad. I still have no idea how or why I had to insist that she was pregnant lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyandbubby View Post
    haha see i would have to have a diary to remind me to write in my diary. im hopeless at remembering to write in
    I have a diary, and I write in it ... the problem is I forget to check it unless I am writing something in it. So once you are used to writing in it, that's the next problem to look out for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissRose1 View Post
    I recently did the classic "congrats on the pregnancy" thing when the person wasn't pregnant.

I went into work for a visit (have been on maternity leave for like 6 months) and said to a collegue "omg you're pregnant!" She said "no", another collegue tried to cover for me and made a comment like "she only said that because you look like you're glowing". I was so convinced that she was pregnant that I mortifyingly go on to say "no, no you look pregnant. Are you sure you're not pregnant?" Of course she went on to say no again and I felt sooooo bad. I still have no idea how or why I had to insist that she was pregnant lol.
    Having been on the receiving end when not pregnant- can I say- when it happened to me, she felt awkward but I was mortified!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The awkward moment when you have to get up to use the bathroom half way through reading this thread cause you're laughing so hard, a little wee came out

•Sent from my iPhone•

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FloatingFairy For This Useful Post:

happykat  (26-02-2012),Turk EnJayDee  (26-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    when at the dinner table with new bf (DH) and friends and DD1 (2 at the time) rocks on her chair and you yell xyz grab her quick but then you realise by their stunned looks you called him your XH's name

when DD1 runs into sanity at the shopping centre cause she hears a song than announces to everyone loudly 'i love this song'........its rihanna's s&m

Thanks
    Reviews
    That awkward moment when you realise that it's your friend's DH's bum you've just been rubbing so affectionately for about 30seconds and NOT your DH's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    That awkward moment when you realise that it's your friend's DH's bum you've just been rubbing so affectionately for about 30seconds and NOT your DH's
    Bahahahaha. I second FF's post. Running to the bathroom from laughing so damn hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That awkward moment when you step on a duck because you think you're in an empty room only to realise you're not alone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    That awkward moment when you step on a duck because you think you're in an empty room only to realise you're not alone!!
    Lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha.

that awkward moment when you tap a lady on the but and say come on babe (thinking it was dh) only to hear her say to her girlfriend "she just touched my a$$" haha i turned around and was like omgosh im soooo sorry i thought you were my dh (she had short hair and was a bit bulky) oops