+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ... When you print off some photos of yourself on the work printer (to keep DH company while I was away for a week) while the office is empty... And the paper jams in the printer... And you have to call the maintenance people to fix it... And they pull out a crinkled up picture of you blowing a kiss to the camera ... In front of your boss...

Also when discussing my sons beautiful curly hair and how I don't want to cut it yet and my dad yells out "don't you go turning my grandson into a p00fter" ... In front of my best friend who is gay...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MoonMoon For This Useful Post:

bet3  (26-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjong View Post
    or the awkward moment where you have a girls night and you bite a glass Or need a sippy cup for your wine

Jk, luffs you x
    B!tch!!!
    At least I dont pass out under the xmas tree!!

Luff you too my lil dancing queen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut2011 View Post
    ... When you print off some photos of yourself on the work printer (to keep DH company while I was away for a week) while the office is empty... And the paper jams in the printer... And you have to call the maintenance people to fix it... And they pull out a crinkled up picture of you blowing a kiss to the camera ... In front of your boss...

Also when discussing my sons beautiful curly hair and how I don't want to cut it yet and my dad yells out "don't you go turning my grandson into a p00fter" ... In front of my best friend who is gay...
    Bahahahahahahhhhahahahah to the blowing kisses at the camera. I was literally LOLing DP keeps asking what's so funny. My awkward moment.... In year 10 year in drama class and we were talking about Elvis, went to ask my teacher if she was born Shen Elvis died but instead I asked if she was born when Jesus died, oops she was super offended and I was super embarrassed I don't know why put I sometimes get those two confused lol!

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Doing the back to school shopping with my parents and daughter and the cashier asks me and DD if we are looking forward to going back to school.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ana Gram For This Useful Post:

chameleon  (24-02-2012),MissRose1  (26-02-2012),naebie  (24-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by *Chels* View Post
    B!tch!!!
    At least I dont pass out under the xmas tree!!

Luff you too my lil dancing queen
    Santa had me on his naughty list remember

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That awkward moment when your DD comes home from school asking if you know 'O's' Mum and Dad, because they remember me, and you almost choke to death!

O' s (who is 11) Father was having an affair with an ex friend of mine...for 8/9 YEARS, she and her brother were concieved during this time too.
    After I found out, he wanted to 'see' me too! Ugh.

I can't look his wife in the face, its going to suck all year now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was working at maccas years ago I sometimes would ask 'is that dine in or take away?' when taking orders in drive through. That awkward moment when you are telling a story, you are up to the funny bit and no one is laughing...hapoened to me a few times. Maybe i suck at telling stories? Or have a really crappy sense of humour...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I put a gap in between the two but it didn't happen when i posted it. Sorry if it's hard to read!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That awkward moment when you are walking through one of those kitchen homeware shops in a daze and suddenly see this tall man right next to you right in your personal space and scream THEN realize its one of those stupid Jamie Oliver cutouts all while everyone in the shop is laughing at you!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lettabean For This Useful Post:

PurpleButterfly4  (25-02-2012)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lettabean View Post
    That awkward moment when you are walking through one of those kitchen homeware shops in a daze and suddenly see this tall man right next to you right in your personal space and scream THEN realize its one of those stupid Jamie Oliver cutouts all while everyone in the shop is laughing at you!!!
    LOL!!!