+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have bad baby brain at the moment.

Yesterday I ordered DP a coffee at Gloria Jeans and when I received it I was putting sugar in it for him. Only problem was, I was opening the sugar packs and then pouring the sugar in the bin rather than in his coffee! OMG, I was so embarrassed!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveyDovey For This Useful Post:

chameleon  (24-02-2012),PurpleButterfly4  (25-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The awkward moment when a customer comes in and knows who you are, but you have no recollection of ever seeing them, denying ever serving them..until you pull out the order and its your own hand writing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by *Chels* View Post
    Haha I did this when I was last at Subway,the guy serving me says "enjoy your dinner" and I reply "you too!" d!ck
    Also when I said Happy Birthday to DS's kindy teacher,she replied "you too!"

I have done this at work.Had to wrap an apron round my bum.
    DH did it at work too,everyone was giving him cr#p for it

Once,I went to shops,headed back to car,put key in the lock and it wouldnt work took a few seconds for me to look down at tyres,and notice they were different.Wasnt even my car!!!! had to run away to find MY car,so awkward
    or the awkward moment where you have a girls night and you bite a glass Or need a sippy cup for your wine

Jk, luffs you x

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    the akward moment when u stroll up to someone you used to go to school with but havent seen them since school. all ready to say hello to them by name...and then u call them the name of their best friend from school.

*crawls under a rock* coulda died, she was heaps offended.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That awkward moment when you are running late for a lecture, sit down and realise you are in the wrong lecture theatre.

That awkward moment when you get in the front passanger seat of the car and realise you drove to the shops by your self. Even more awkward when someone is watching the whole thing!

Haha my life is full of awkward moments.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Curby For This Useful Post:

chameleon  (24-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    When you put your toddler on the toilet then go get more toilet paper get to the kitchen forget why you are there, pour yourself a coke instead sit on the couch and go "hmm sure is quiet".

Little voice "mummy? I'm done here."

Oh yeah.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubs'n'Roses For This Useful Post:

chameleon  (24-02-2012),happykat  (26-02-2012),MamaC  (26-02-2012),MoonMoon  (24-02-2012),PurpleButterfly4  (25-02-2012),Sunnybambino  (25-02-2012),sweetums89  (27-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I turned up to a park where a cousin's birthday was supposed to be held, there was no sign of them, walked around said park with DD in one hand and present in the other just to see if they were hiding in a corner somewhere, sent a message and tried to call the host, no answer at all. We ended up jumping in the car and driving the 20 minutes home, that was a month ago and I still haven't had a call or message back to find out where they were... I'm guessing they moved/ cancelled/ postponed it and forgot to tell me

Thanks
    Reviews
    When you get into the lifts at work and go to press the button for your floor but it's not there and you realise you got in the wrong set of lifts... And then have to get out straight away and everyone realizes what you did...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummabec View Post
    I often say silly things like
    Person1 'happy birthday'
    Me 'you too'
    Lol
    Also last night at work I asked someone if they were at the scene of the crime instead of the scene of the accident lol
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleK View Post
    Mine are your generic
    Person 1: 'hi'
    Me: 'Good thanks, how are you'.
    Awkward moments.
    Oh I do that all the time too! It is so embarrassing!

Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Love awkward moments!

My most recent one was on Wednesday...and I shared it with my Facebook friends so I'll share it here too.

That awkward DAY when your heavy set lecturer is wearing a 99.9% see through white, lace bra under her practically see through white t-shirt. Size, shape colour....they were all clearly visible....all day.
    Um... Lol. My sister had a moment like that at work once, when her buttons had come undone on her top and her bra was completely transparent. She said all the men were being particularly friendly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebones View Post
    When you put your toddler on the toilet then go get more toilet paper get to the kitchen forget why you are there, pour yourself a coke instead sit on the couch and go "hmm sure is quiet".

Little voice "mummy? I'm done here."

Oh yeah.
    Aw I do that too... but with food. They will ask for lunch and I will walk into the kitchen, completely forget why I am in there, grab something for me and sit down and start eating