Closed Thread
Page 99 of 112 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    morning girls

fiona - what's happening??????????????? any news.......good luck

kismet - oh lordy yes i have imagined 50 shades in those jeans, out of those jeans, in the red room, on the bed......

hello to everyone, hope you all have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep another 50 shades addict here the scary thing is he reminds me of a guy I once dated, though he wasn't a billionaire

I forgot about the constipation after my c-section, I remember sitting on the loo & crying, definately the worst part of the experience. Millie I used a little step in front of the loo to keep my legs off the floor to help the pain.

JFB sounds like you are doing a great job as a Mummy of two.

Fiona, i hope bub has arrived safe & well, so excited!!!!

sonja FREEDOM!!!!! Enjoy your child free time away, you so deserve it.

Kel I hope Henry is sleeping for you, I can't imagine how tough the last few months have been for you. How is the gorgeous Ruby going?

Amum how is Kade enjoying daycare? How are you coping?

Moong how are your gorgeous boys? My DH has also had to adjust to the out growing of friends, I think men find it harder to make new friends.

Kismet I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, I lost one of my GFs 4 years ago to BC & it was devastating. But on a positive note a LOT of women survive it
    How is my gorgeous little Evie?

Alittle I hope DH sorts his s**t out soon.
    What is Wazza going to do different for your next cycle?? I can't wait to see him.

AFU we are moving to the country we put an offer in on 9acres on Monday & they accepted, so we are getting very excited!!!!!! DH has already been looking for a pony for Ash.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - hope you are just about to welcome your baby boy into the world if you haven't already.

Amum - yes he his f'd up but sexy

Nessie - how excitiiinnnnggg you finally did it!!!! (oh & I will give you the next 2 books when I see you next). Evie is being a real little miss atm, terrible 2's have hit just shy of her birthday but most of the time she's still as adorable as ever. We are going to the Play School concert on Friday and next week there's some kids entertainment with a disco too on just near me if you and Ash want to come, we are going Tues and Thurs (I know u can't do Thur) but I'm not sending E to daycare Tues so we can go to this, should be alot of fun.

JFB - Evie use to do that too, would wake at 6 and have a little drink and go back to sleep for only an hour then she was up, I would put her back in bed with me when she went through that phase. It all changed when she went on solids (I think, hard to remember now). Yes that nurse was a dog, I hated her, she was mean and friggen useless with advice.

Dam it,, bl00dy qld'ers one by 1 freakn point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick one from me. Henry slept through from 7:30 til just after 6 with a dream feed at 10pm, in his OWN bed! Yay!! So excited. Maybe, just maybe he's finally graduated from sleep school!

Hoping you have a beautiful baby in your arms soon Fiona xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Go Henry !!!

Fiona hope you haves beautiful little baby cuddling in your arms

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning girls

kel - woooooooo hooooooooooo go little H.....excellent news.

nessie - kade is coping ok at school, he cries terribly when i leave and does ask for mummy thru the day but they said he is going really well and i've seen pics they take thru out the day and he is happy enough. he is going to go tuesdays and fridays from now on.......i do however watch the clock like a hawk while he is there....can't wait to pick him up again.
    congrats on your purchase...have to say am really jealous..i would loveeeeeeeee to live on acres.....

fiona - any news ????????????????????????

kismet - nearly finished book 2......oh my lordy he is so sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

jfb - sounds like you are coping really well with your 2 little ones.......

hello to everyone, hope you have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey kel i think we swapped kids LOL.....E had her worst night ever ....slept ok for about 3.5 hrs but then woke every hour after that, would have a little snack then fall asleep again.....i hate that awful interrupted sleep......H hopefully has turned a corner..if they can it once then they can do it i say!

waiting for news from fiona..did she have a text buddy??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fiona...F I o n a ? ? ? ...any news???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh JFB, the every hour thing is hell. Especially when you have to get up and entertain a 2yo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK, yes thats true..i havent had to deal with that sort of dud sleep from E at all so i was not at all prepared and when she woke at 7am after i been asleep for about 20 minutes i had to leave the room as i was pi$$Ed off.......lucky for me SIL has been up for a few days so at least i didnt have to entertain H much.....

E has a sweat rash all over her neck, shoulder etc....took her to doc as it was getting worse...so i cant use the love me baby wrap now as i think its causing lack of ventilation down there.... bummer.....i also put her in a size 00 suit so its a bit looser but i tell u she almost fits it already!!
    i keep checking for any news.........