Closed Thread
Page 98 of 112 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi girls

fiona - good luck for today woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo not long now.....it's time to come out and play little man

millie - i didn't find going to the loo at all painful after my c section.....more scared of the unknown but a relief when all done.....i did however sit on the loo for 20 mins.........there was soooooooooooooo much

mg - hope little bubba is ok...croup is the pits, comes on so fast, i hope he doesn't have it....

well my baby is at pre school today...jett and i have just been to the italian bakery for morning tea yummooooo and i have dh at home with man flu - great.......oh and just waiting on the delivery of my next 2 books from the 50 shades of grey to arrive....hell yeah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just did a huge post...it says i've done a post so where the bl00dy hell is it?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Third time trying to send a post...what the hell is going on.....

Good luck today Fiona....will try to post more later....BH might work then....or maybe not......

Thanks
    Reviews
    I see your posts Amum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie where are you delivering? I was at the Freemasons and they make sure you have a bowel movement. Will give you something for it. But it's important to keep taking something when you get home or all the csection drugs can severely bung you up!

Fiona thinking of you. Goodluck!! Can't wait to hear your amazing news xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    yes agree kel...it took my innards a good 6-8wks to get back from chronic constipation after c section...same both times....

fiona: hope there is action as i type!

well i survived..harry had the quickest bath known to man and lukcliy was very tired so manged to fall asleep within about 5 minutes and E didnt cry while she was in the portacot waiting my boobs to be plonked back her gob....praying H doesnt wake too early....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - possible TMI alert....a nurse unceremoniously shoved a pessarie in my backside during the night after my c/s, wasn't sure what it was all about at the time I thought it was for pain relief cos I was off the epi by then but it definately had a very strong laxative affect the next day, I didn't like it all. I was starting to get back to normal even a little bit constipated & I was given normacol to help cos they don't want you to strain & all was well, & next thing I know they thought I was getting an infection from my c/s scar so they put me on potent anti-b's which made things worse in the bowel department, at one point I was feeding Evie and had to ditch her to get to the loo or have an accident and she was screaming and I had no one there to look after Evie whilst I was occupied as it was the middle of the night, the nurse didn't even want to help me out when I called her (biyatch), I had to leave bub screaming. I had severe trots for the 2 weeks I was on the anti-b's and ended up with a hemaroid, the only good thing about any of that was I lost 10kgs in 2 weeks and only put on 8kg for the pregnancy. I find Normacol pretty good when I need it, it's a 'natural' laxative & I had started to use it towards the end of my pregnancy cos I was really constipated through out it and I used it when I needed it afterwards. I would have preferred the nurse didn't give me the pessarie and use that instead,kind of felt a little violated really cos I wasn't expecting it.
    Are you having a planned c/s?

Amum - I couldn't get the next 2 books quick enough either, hell yeh! Do you find yourself imagining 50 Shades bare chested in those jeans, or out of them . Apparently a movie is on the cards, would have to be R rated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fiona, so excited for you. Woohooo.... baby on it's way!!

Amum, I feel so behind the times with this 50 shades of grey. Must be good stuff. I think I'll have to get my hands on a copy to see what all the hype is about.

Thanks everyone for all of your feedback re DH. It's a curly one and as is the pattern he is back to being Mr Wonderful. Hard to stay angry when he's back to his charming old self. BK, sadly he doesn't see that there is anything dreadfully wrong with himself in order to see a GP or get help. We have had counselling and we did discuss taking that up again.... just wish the counsellor would flat out tell him that the way he behaves is wrong... though I suspect that would be the end of the counsellor. He is very diplomatic and I guess if he wasn't, he wouldn't be good at what he does. I did tell DH that if we are to have another child there is to be no more ignoring A. His sister is also going to try and tactfully talk to him too. Just want to do all in my power to give Amberly a sibling at this point in time. I think it gave DH a bit of a fright that I was prepared to separate over his behaviour, so time will only tell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - way to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    alittle: i think my dh finally realised i was sick of his behavior when my mum told him i was going to leave him (not very diplomatically either)...i hope things improve.

well.....h is still in bed, E slept for 5 hrs then another 2.5 and now back in bed again (she has a bad habit of waking at 6am and hardly feeding then going back to sleep...mmmmm )...i survived but based on EXCEPTIONALLY good luck i think....

fiona: waiting waiting hope bub is here or nearly here...

kismet: i was horrified at the idea of the voltaren pessary...HORRIFIED...but they never just shoved one in without asking, that would have been unsavouray, i find them unreal for pain relief...however god what a dog of a nurse....the only time i get the runs is food posioning....i have concrete in me i think.
    Last edited by jfblady72; 04-07-2012 at 08:07.