Closed Thread
Page 97 of 112 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Millie - So lovely to hear from you and all is going well...not long now till you meet bubba.

Alittle - I agree with the girls....sounds like he has some mental issues going on.....i hope it all improves for you soon xxxx

Jfb - Gotta love that red wine.....and well done on the BF....sounds like you have it down pat.

Fiona - Where is this little man...anything at all happening??????????????????

Nessie - I'm sending out the prayers for you hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sonja - I'm sure you will enjoy your "time out"...it's nice to recharge the batteries every so often.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to amum21 For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Millie - it is so wonderful to hear things are so great. Enjoy this last little bit! I also lived from week to week counting the weeks up ... Can't believe I 'm now over!!!

Alittle - big big hugs to you

41 weeks today! We had a CTG this morning to check bubba's hert beat ... Apparently he seems quite happy in there and all is well. Midwife offered me a 'stretch & sweep' so I had that, and hope it moves things along and that we go into labour soon!
    if not we have a doc app tomorrow arvo and they'll book an induction date some time in the next few days.
    feeling fine except that I can barely move! Big and some ouchy bits.

All my family except one sister are now in Bali for 2 weeks! My mum was so upset to leave. Not that she could do anything anyway! I feel sorry they all miss out on the excitement ... But I am not stressed, I'll have my lovely funny hubby. He's good at looking after me.
    So still waiting!!
    But surely there will be some exciting news soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Booked to go into hospital at 2pm tomorrow for a prostaglandin gel induction.
    Baby should arrive Wednesday.

all a bit weird .....

but looking forward to having bubba

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck fiona.....dont forget the laxative in case of c section OR take the voltaren bum pessaries for pain after bubs arrives,,,,seruously that stuff works and has the added benefit of sorting out constipation!!! how exciting your about to be a mummy.....!!!!

bub is about the lose it so....quick one im on my own tommorw and all night as dh is going away for the night....hopefully no one will end in tears...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Fiona. How exciting!!

Afu - thinking little Archie may have croup. Not sure, as spencer never had it, but I you tubed it and there are some familiar sounds. May be time to go to doctor tomorrow

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moongazer For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Fiona - after all the heartache, the IVF, the making peace with the deision to not have kids ... the 9 months of waiting, this must be the longest 24 - 48 hours yet! Woo hoo baby is coming!! It's such a surreal feeling knowing this baby is going to go from inside you to the outside of you in such a short time. I'm so excited for you. It's just the best time

MG - I hope Archie's ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - good luck, can't wait to hear the news, hope all goes well

Moon - Evie's had it a couple times, it's a dry cough that sounds alot like a seal barking and they usually have a high temp. If he wakes during the night coughing non-stop get him into a steamed up bathroom and if he has a high temp you can't get down undress him and use a warm wash cloth on him, stay in bathroom for at least 15-20 mins or until coughing is better or less frequent. If you are worried call hosy. It's not nice, hope it's not that, I'd still see a doc tomorrow if it's not too bad tonight, I took Evie once when she only had it mildly & I wasn't sure and doc said straight away that's what she had and she was put on redipred (steroid med) for a few days. Last winter was bad she had it a few times but only once earlier this year, touch wood, as they get older they tend to grow out of it as the airways get bigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Fiona. What an exciting time. Amazing that the time has finally come. Can't wait to hear your news xx

MG. thinking of you and our little Archie. Hope you can get to a doc and that his cough settles soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls!

Kismet thanks for info. He was awake a bit at night last night - 4 feeds ergh, but no coughing last night. Yesterday he was a bit wheezy and also had a bad cough, but it was a pre cough thingy he was doing which concerned me, and which I thought I saw on you tube. Regardless, it should be good to go to doc anyway. Poor kid has had cold after cold thanks to big brother, and he should probably get checked out anyway. No temps though, so I had been very confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - Good luck tomorrow. At last. You must be so excited

JFB - I'm learning so much from you. Voltarin bum pessaries? So is it advisable to take something to use in hospital after our C section to ensure we can have a less painful bowel movement afterwards?

MG - I hope Archie picks up soon. It sounds really uncomfortable for the poor bub.