Closed Thread
Page 95 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amum - plenty of sex has been tried, doesn't seem to make any difference! Walking every day. Tred hot curry lol. Think our little boy is just too cosy to come out into this miserable Melbourne weather!

I read 50 shades also! Reading the second one now, in bursts.

Jfb - how am I?? Going slightly insane!! 6 days overdue and no signs of him moving out yet!
    Glad to hear your DH has his act more together!

Kismet, so sorry to hear about your friend, it is horrible. Life can be unbelievably unfair. No sense in it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi girls

kismet - i am so sorry to hear about your friend.......a girl i worked with years ago is in the same position, younger than me and is riddled with it.....very sad.

jfb - holy hell racy is not the word for that book.......i am not into that $hit that he does but i tell you he sounds so freakin sexy i'd try anything with him....i'm sure i'm not the only one that thinks like that (i hope not anyway)...i'm addicted to the book and cannot wait for the next 2 to arrive......sad life here

moon - that is sad about DH and his friends...sounds like DH has grown up and his mates haven't......

fiona - typical.....males, take their time and when they are good and ready do their own thing.....naughty little boy xxx who knows tonight might be the night

Thanks
    Reviews
    jfb - forgot to say we go to the snow in about 4 weeks...cannot wait...i have all our snow gear now so i am READY......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Nessie - I'm so sorry . Bring on Wazza. This just sux.

Fiona - c'mon baby. Yes that time post due date is sooooo long. Waiting, waiting, waiting....

JFB - glad to hear all going well with the . I still miss it most days.

Amum we're off on a farm stay holiday down south with another family from school the week after next - I can't wait. I so need a holiday!

Kel - hope you're going ok.

Kismet, so sorry to hear about your friend, it is horrible. Life can be unbelievably unfair.

AFM Marc is sick and teething so not a happy boy. otherwise kids are all good but tired and Lucy is starting to find Scarlett annoying at times which can be draining on everyone. I'm off to Melbourne ON MY OWN for 4 days at the end of the 2nd week of school holidays. I've only ever been away from the kids for one night or when I was in hospital so will be a bit strange DH is looking after them while I'm gone and is looking forward to being Mr Mum for a few days. I cannot wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja 4 nights. Woohooooooo excellent news. I hope you sleep in and have a restful/ fun time.

Amum - omg I get you. Yes kismet, not intellectually stimulating, but interesting enough to keep me coming back for more. Amum you need an e reader for instant gratification! Lol

Jfb - I'm glad dh has settled down. And wtg on the bfing and enjoying it! We wake at least once at night ATM. Sometimes twice. Baby steps.

Fiona - not long now, either way.

Kismet- dh isn't into sport except F1 and can't play golf due to bad back. We are just going to have to concentrate on building stronger friendships with some other friends. He's in a better head space now though. Thanks for suggestions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kismet, so sorry about your friend. That is so sad and so wrong. It just seems sometimes in life that it's the nicest people that these horrible things hapoen to.

Sonja, oh how divine.... Four days to yourself. Would be so nice to catch up with you while your down here, but I'm not going to gate crash your four days of bliss. enjoy!

Fiona, hope your little one makes some moves soon. Has Ob said anything about inducing you?

Nessie, that's a bugger re this cycle, but the IUI may just do the trick if not, and you do end up seeing Wazza, I hope you like him as much as I do. He's direct but just lovely as are the girls in his office. Our flight was delayed by an hour and we (my SIL and Amberly) arrived very frazzled, but they could not have made us feel more relaxed and at ease. There was no mention of being so late or cutting appointment short. He was so patient and interested in hearing and answering my questions and covered everything, making sure I was comfortable with what he had conveyed. I felt very well informed and content at the end of my visit. He did not give me false hope, but was very willing to try whatever it takes to give it our best shot. I felt so good after seeing him. Sadly that's where it ended.

DH did not come up with me due to work issues, but when I got home, he had sunk into one if his foul moods and now I'm not even sure we will try for another child. It really eats me up to think Amberly won't have a sibling. She has no grandparents, only 2 Aunties and an uncle on DHs side who have no children and that's it. I am going through all of this for her so she will not be alone as she grows up, not for me, but seems DH has slipped back to his horrible old habits and has not bern near A for the last 2 days due to his foul mood. It breaks my heart. Am thinking maybe I should just see if Wazza can grab some of my eggs and freeze them so that I can use donor sperm should DH and I separate. Is that crazy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    alittle - i'm sorry to hear DH has gone that way again..i was thinking of how happy you have been sounding and thought he might have "gotten over" his issues......you need to do what is best for you and little A and at the moment it doesn't sound like a very nice situation to be in...especially for your baby.....she doesn't need to be in an environment like that nor see what she is seeing...sorry if i sound to harsh but that's me......i think if my DH did that my boys i would be gone, there is no need to ignore your children nor act like one either when you are a parent.
    only you can decide on what you want to do but you need to think about how he is affecting little A and what it is going to do to her in the long run...once again sorry for being so blunt but that's how i feel and what i would do....
    thinking of you though....always here to talk or listen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amum21 For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (01-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by amum21 View Post
    alittle - i'm sorry to hear DH has gone that way again..i was thinking of how happy you have been sounding and thought he might have "gotten over" his issues......you need to do what is best for you and little A and at the moment it doesn't sound like a very nice situation to be in...especially for your baby.....she doesn't need to be in an environment like that nor see what she is seeing...sorry if i sound to harsh but that's me......i think if my DH did that my boys i would be gone, there is no need to ignore your children nor act like one either when you are a parent.
    only you can decide on what you want to do but you need to think about how he is affecting little A and what it is going to do to her in the long run...once again sorry for being so blunt but that's how i feel and what i would do....
    thinking of you though....always here to talk or listen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I agree. Sending you lots of Alittle. Must be an awful situation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle. (autocorrect keeps calling you Skittke lol). I don't think that's crazy at all. My DH was going through some 'stuff' when we were trying for number 2 and I has to consider the possibility of doing it on my own. I decided I wanted 2 children regardless of what happened. Thankfully things have greatly improved for us, but I've always gone into having babies thinking if I had to I'd be happy to bring them up on my own, as you just never know.

Kismet. Sorry to hear about your friend. Just so very tragic.

Sonja. 4 days! You won't know what to do with yourself!

Fiona. Wow, 6 days overdue. Bubs will be making an appearance any second, I'm sure.

Jfb. Autocorrect calls you KJB (haha), beware you are becoming an earth mother. Lol. Great you are enjoying BF

Moon. I hope As feeds settle down. The night waking can really start affecting you after a while

Things have improved for us in here. H is now going from 10pm to 7 am without a feed. A few resettles but that's ok. It also looks like we can move into our new house earlier as our tenants are happy to move out. Yay!!!

Hi to everyone else xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle. We are coming out tomorrow so hopefully we can offer you some support. Hope to catch up soon xx