Closed Thread
Page 94 of 112 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lochnessie - sorry it's a crap cycle

Yes, DH is very funny,

Waiting, waiting here ... Starting to get a bit over it ... Trying to be patient.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi all

nessie: sorry to hear things didnt get as well as planned this cycle...good luck with the IUI.

fiona: yes its gets a bit tedious past the EDD..do u have an induction date planned if bubs is a no show soon?

man cold city here...dh spent 2 days in bed with a head cold...omg what a pu$$y!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JFB man cold is the worst, mine has just recovered thank goodness!

If baby doesn't arrive we go in on Sunday for a CTG then in on Monday for them to poke around. If they induce it will be tues, wed, thurs, they'll decide monday.

I watched 'one born every minute' last night not sure if it was a good thing, lol!

all my family leave the country on Sunday for 2 weeks, so they may miss the babys arrival ... At least we'll have peace and quiet that way ... Lol. They are all a bit upset and calling every day to see how it's going. Meanwhile we wait!
    Last edited by fionaalice; 29-06-2012 at 13:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - hope bub arrives before your family goes away, some timing ! would be nice if they could be around (but not bothering you) . I read DH's blog lastnight, hilarious (so he is actually a comedian!) I can't wait to see what he writes about the birth . I love that show but forgot it was on, I prefer the UK version though, people are much more down to earth than the US one.

JFB - man cold pfft . I had another migraine last night and a chuck, would like to see him handle one of those

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - to your naughty follies!! Lets hope for a wonderful IUI experience! I remember my DH being quite perturbed when I had an IUI and they came out with what was left of his sperm after it had been washed!! He assured me there was much more volume on drop off! Bring on Wazza otherwise!

Fiona - hope bubba comes soon. I also hope you have a great experience when it happens, however it happens!

JFB - mancold! Paaaaaathetic

Not bad days here. Little Spencer has some kind of won which was chesty yesterday and now is all pooey, so glad i kept him home from CC today.
    DH has poker night tonight, so i have a cave woman night. I have my pack of chips ready to go and a book to read. Hopefully the kids will behave and I won't need to look after them much!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet; if my DH ever got a migraine he would make me drive him to to A&E cos he think sit would be a brain tumor...and he would need a week off work....he is a complete wuss.....

fiona;i remember family calling every day past EDD .....come on bubby.

mg: enjoy those chips!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

nessie - sorry to hear about your cycle....crossing everything for you again xxxx

fiona - i bet you are sick of waiting...have you tried "sex"
    i know such a hidious thought might get bubby moving though.....

jfb - we have man cold here too.......sooooooooooo over it and both boys have been sick. I'm exhausted...

kismet - was that you that was reading fifty shades of grey??? dh bought it for me the other day and OMG it is freakin fantastic....i just got him to order me the next 2 books...i've read the whole book in 3 days.......

hello to everyone, hope you have a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol Amum. I'm reading 50 shades of grey too. I'm finding it ok. I know another girl in my book club got a but creeped out by it!!

All the boys are having a nap. Not sure what to do with myself. Perhaps a chocolate cake beckons.

Felt sorry for dh last night. His card night was cancelled as one guy couldn't make it at the last minute, and they didn't have the numbers. Poor dh, is feeling so isolated ATM. None of his friends go out or organise anything. It's usually left to dh, and he is getting jack of it. a few of them catch up and smoke dope, but that is not DH's thing, so gets left out, plus he would be bored brainless. He needs new friends to go OUT with. He used to be so social, but people's income and responsibilities have changed. His best friend sits in his shed and drinks cider all the time, is an alcoholic gambler, and they are drifting apart.
    He was just so sad last night.
    A bit of a contrast to your old (??) situation jfb!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum - yep, I've read all 3 books, couldn't put them down, not the most intelligent reading but was addictive & cracked me up and I was waiting to see how far it would go...am I a bit sadistic or what or could just mean I've gone without for FAR too long, the inner goddess in me needs waking up Kind of got really bored when I was done reading, need to find something else as addictive now. Funny how the books are catching on, I know heaps of people reading them.

Moon - does DH like sports? maybe he could join a team, perhaps a cricket or golf club or fishing club and meet people that way. I believe men do need some sort of outlet to do something they enjoy, or they behave like they're caged up.

I am rather devastated for a good friend of mine, she has been diganosed with secondary breast cancer & has spread to liver and bones, very young herself with a 4 year old and 8 month old. I'm so shattered & in a state of shock. Can't believe how crap this year has been for so many people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG: my Dh is a lot better now....i think he knows i wont be putting up with 5am booze ups with 2 kids. he needs new friends tho as well..like we dont really know anyone locally since moving here who have young kids like us, his mates are either older or the kids are older ie tweens / teens. DH has missed out onfew events already he would have loved to go to simply because we have a newborn and his friends kids are older eg overnight things...i remind him that when we were 30 they were at home with nappies etc. im hoping to get to the local playgp this week and maybe meet some other local mums as it would be nice for me not to have to travel over an hr to meet my friends who all still live around the city area...

kel: hope sleep school is sorting things out for u and H

nessie: im praying for a IUI miracle for u.

fiona: how are u going?

amum: is that book a racy book???? LOL....did u go to the snow?

afm: well E just wont have a bottle top up at night so is waking 2 times a night again....mmmm she loves boob and im actually (gulp) enjoying BFing her..she has sped up her feeds a fair bit i think...i think (jinx) that i can make it to my goal of 6 months of Bfing...im thinking i could last even longer...the thrush still flares up if i dont use daktarin but mostly its a non event. lite and easy is okayyyyyyyyy..ive been a little bit naughty this week but overall better than i was....i just lovvvve cakes so much!!!