Closed Thread
Page 93 of 112 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fiona, that's so lovely re DH's excitement. I will have to read his blog later, it sounds like he's alot of fun to be around. He'll make a fun dad. Hope there's movement at the station for you soon.

Grace, your handsome little boys - they're gorgeous.... and what star performers putting on weight now.

Kismet, I hope that sciatica settles down for you - not nice.

Nessie, how did your scan go??? Thinking of you and hoping this one will be the ticket.

BK, hope it all goes well at Mother Baby Unit. Hooe you get to catch up on some sleep too.

JFB, your little girl sounds like she's thriving and sounds like you're doing a super job with your BM.

AFM, saw a new FS here in Melbourne who tested me for NK cells - turns out I have tested at a level of 10 and he said he ususally treats anything over 8, so we "may" have found my implantation problem . A week after seeing him I got a call from Wazza's rooms and have an earlier appointment! ...... I fly to Bris this Thursday to see him. Very excited and nervous all at the same time, but so relieved to have gotten in earlier. Am so tired of having to wait. Just want to get progressing. Sadly DH cannot make it, but am lucky that SIL will cime along and it will be A's first flight..... that's a bit scary. Hope she'll be ok. Have Panadol packed for her an 1hr before flight and bottle to suck for ascent and descent and loads of snacks and new little toys to hopefully keep her entertained during the 2.5hr fkight. Anyine else flown with bubs?... any little tips would be very welcome.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fiona - looking forward to reading your DH's blog. he sounds like an entertaining character to be around

Alittle - great news about finding the NK cells. I had these. My FS showed me a noter lady's chart of cycles (names scrubbed out of course). She had done SO MANY cycles and had negatives, never even a chemical. When she got onto the treatment for NK cells, she got a BFP straight away!! Not saying this is usual, but it certainly shows it will increase your chances significantly, and I think it brings you back into the usual statistics for IVF BFPs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle I've flown with Ruby numerous times and with Henry once. They have both been great on the plane and pretty much slept the whole trip. I think the noise/motion puts them to sleep. Last time I went with Ruby she would have been about 16 months and she still slept on the way and the way home. A bottle or dummy is a good idea though as the sucking apparently helps if they get sore ears

Going well here. The nurses got Henry to sleep from 10pn til 6:45am with only 2-3 resettles!!!! Maybe it's me, maybe I'm just a crap mum :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel - You are NOT a crap mum.....you do an amazing job with 2 little ones, the sale of a home, a job and everything else in between....please don't ever think you are a crap mum xxxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to amum21 For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    no way BK..its well known babies / kids save the best crap for mums exclusively....i dont know how mnay times i went to pick H up to be told oh he has been marvelous all day only to have cry / sook / tanty as soon as he see's ME. we still struggle here at times with H's sleep (well...actually DH says "we" need to follow sleep and settle again..what he means is 'I' need to resttle and re program his night waking etc...)

good luck alittle with ur cycle.

nessie i hope the scan went ok yesterday.

i have mum up here this week as DH is on arvo's shift.....had the odd comment about "i must watch tv all day as no housework gets done blah blah blah"...pfffff and DH gave me the usual "but u do nothing all day" ie context of sahm's do nothing all day....ffs i soooooooo over THAT ...go **** yourself pal.....sour grapes. ...its ur tough that u were born with a d*** and no t!tS..ive said on numerous occasions if he wants me to work FT and he stay at home then go for it.........whoops bit a rant there.

kismet: is E waking again at night?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Good luck Alittle. I have everything crossed for you xx

Kel you are sooooooo not a cr@p mum. To be honest though it's one of the reasons I've never done sleep school - I know (insert baby's name here) would be perfect or better than at home and it'd make me feel less competent. Don't doubt yourself for a second, and well done on the house sale. No mean feat.

JFB I'm lucky my DH thinks I do the hardest job there is. It helps that I did his job for 20 years so he can't kid me about what he does all day. I definitely think I got far better at being a SAHM once I knew it wasn't just for maternity leave, but was for the next few years. I definitely struggled at first.

Ok gotta run cranky pants here.
    Last edited by Sonja; 26-06-2012 at 20:58.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was great to see Kel and Spewy Louie today!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Backflip For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    The spewing was out of control hey backflip. Big load of washing after you left! Thanks for coming in

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - had a peek at DH's blog, had quite a cackle already. Will have to reserve some time to read it all, will be a good read.

Alittle - thank goodness you've found a reason for what has not been happening. So frustrating though to find out this far on, something you hear about far to often. I've often wondered if I've had this issue, my FS doesn't test for it which is pitiful in my opinion. Good news you get to see Dr Wazza sooner, hope he can weave his magic on you.

JFB - just the one night thank goodness, I think it was cos she slept for 3 hrs during the day which never does & she's just cut both top eye teeth, they've taken ages but wasn't too bad at doing so really, I thought it would be worse.

BK - not at all , kids are notorious for being 'good' for other people. The nurses have only H to focus on, you my dear have had alot going on, don't put yourself down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fiona i had a little read of DHs blog, very funny man you have there. You must be ready to bust any time now

Kel you are sooo not a bad Mum, i dont know how you do it all, i think Supermum is more like it!

Alittle goodluck today, i want all the details on your Wazza appointment.

Hi to all you lovely girls, im on iphone so cant read back.

Spot you & DH are in my thoughts daily.

Another c**p cycle for me
    Only 2 follies so have canned it & doing IUI tomorrow. Bring on Wazza i say!