Closed Thread
Page 92 of 112 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MG - still here patiently waiting!!
    DH has man flu lol, so lots of fussing over him haha.
    i had a painful twinge earlier, and made a pained noise ... Should have seen DH's face a huge grin .... " is it happening?" no concern, no are you ok, just absolute joy that it might be happening! Lol - I told him he's allowed to be excited but should feign more concern!!
    will check in if things start to happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ah Fiona. That brings back such memories! The waiting is a killer at the end

Millie, I can barely think about it too. It's too horrible. I don't know why they have to involve kids either. I think they must have mental health issues. I don't see how a normally adjusted person could do such horribleness.

Well it's back to sleep school tomorrow. Henry is almost 6 months and still wanting a feed every 3-4 hrs overnight. Last night it was 9:30,12:30 and 4 o'clock. Most nights it's 10, 1,30 then 5:30. I'm pretty knackered. 6 months of sleep deprivation is pretty tiring. I hate leaving Ruby but I feel like we have to try something. And he's a 30 min catnapper during the day. So I never get to catch up. Anyhoo. We sold our house at auction yesterday for above our asking price which was a BIG relief. So very much looking to move I to our new house in January.

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck kel....it must be very tiring..i rmemeber when H went thru an awful sleep stage at 6 months wanting a bottle like that.it did my head in ....i rmememner DH coming home one night half cut and it was the 4th or 5thth time H had woken that night and i just cried and said i CANNOT go back into him tonight i was so tired and had no fight left....that interrupted sleep just sucks balls. seruously i have wrinkes i didnt have one yr ago and i reckon its from lack of 8hrs sleep straight for like a year.....congrats on the house!!

milli: im so over these ****ing dero's as well..its like why take a baby / child with u to some nasty scene etc.....i look at my baby and just cannot fathom how ppl can harm a baby...i mean if u cant hack it just walk away, leave the baby with relo's or in care is better ....ffs.....

fiona: i think the blokes are more nervous than us LOL.

sonja: she drank 50mls of hastily EBM and then greedy guts had 90mls of f....but wouldnt have any f from me during the night as i thought she had a bit of reflux??? so tried to give her some gaviscon..nope....i think i have to time it right at night b4 dhe gets too full...i just liked to fill her up so she sleeps longer....opppss bad mother heheheee...she is piling on the weight tho 250gm + per week so she doesnt need any formula.....

MG: bliss....its nice to some alone time....neccesary for sanity i think...just to have a cuppa in peace and not have to share it with a um 2yo who then spills it on the floor and screams for more more MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

good luck nessie for your scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - people use to say to me you look so you young why don't you have any wrinkles and I'd say cos I don't have any kids! well I have wrinkles and dark circles now, I think we practically age overnight once we have kids bcs of sleep dep, although thankfully I haven't been woken thru the night for awhile touch wood, I just get exhausted more easily now.

Millie - it breaks my heart when I hear of things like this, I don't know how these people bring themselves to do it, has to be madness or just gutless they can't just harm themselves they have to do it to innocent little kids when it's calculated like that bloke that drove his 3 kids into a lake.

Fiona - could be some action soon , I can just imagine DH could be one of those anxious dad's to be that will be in a rush to get to hosy the moment it starts and be all flustered etc,.. just kidding, I'm sure he will hold it together for you

Kel - I think H just likes sleep school , no seriously hope it gives you a decent break.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Millie - I saw that too.....why didn't he just top himself and not that precious little one......that poor little baby......i hope he gets barbed wire up the a$$ in jail for that.......fing pig.

Fiona - Soooooooooooooo exciting now...not long to go....how are you feeling today?

Nessie - wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooo jabbing again......PLEASE anyone out there in the universe...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let this be the one for our Nessie xxx

Kel - Congrats on the sale of your house......and I hope this is the last time you need to go to sleep school...did you ask them if they have a frequent flyer program LOL

Spot - Still thinking about you and DH...xxxxxxx

Hi to everyone hope you have a great day

6. The Following User Says Thank You to amum21 For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another photo of the cheeky boys who just couldn't wait!

They've started putting weight back on so we've turned that corner now!

x Grace
    Attached Images
    Last edited by gracefilled; 25-06-2012 at 22:55.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gracefilled For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (25-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grace - lovely photo, how precious are those little snuggles! Great they are doing well.

Amum - I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of you , but I think the same thing.

JFB - umm well I jinxed myself didn't I. E woke up at 2am and decided to chat to herself for about an hour. I ignored her but I hadn't been to sleep before that either as I've really bad sciatica atm and couldn't sleep, finished up taking some pain killers and next thing I know E is awake at 7am, she should have been bombed cos she didn't get a day sleep yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grace, love them ... So gorgeous.

BK - congrats on the house sale .... Such a relief I bet!

Amum - feeling fine, tried doing some shower scrubbing on my hands and knees to get things moving and tidied some cupboards, lol, but he still seems pretty content and cosy in there!

Kismet - DH is just so super excited ... He's less patient than me ... Which is a change!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is DH's blog ...
    http://fortyearoldad.wordpress.com/
    If any of you want a giggle at his weird sense of humor about pregnancy, or a glimpse into the madness that is living with my funny man.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - how funny is your hubby he is freakin hilarous and i've only read a little bit...I'm going back later to read all of his blog......

Kismet - Yes i admit it, i have a bad temper...only to those that need it.......i do frighten myself sometimes