Closed Thread
Page 9 of 112 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kel i bet Ruby has missed you heaps, i have everything crossed for Henry to start sleeping for you.

Kismet liver cleanse is good, but wondering if this is why im so sick ATM? I guess my liver has had a good workout over the last 10 years. Hopefully a catch up next week?

Amum that is sooo rude, who does that?!? Glad Kade had a great day

Q about pooing?!? Ash stil poos up to 6 times a day, a minimum day would be 3..... Is this normal? He does eat heaps of food including heaps fruit, veg & grain bread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies,
    yes super exciting - I think I am starting to believe there is actually a baby on the way!!!
    Amum - everytime I walk past the room it is so weird!
    trying to limit my 'mooning' around in there time!! I know everything is going well, but there is still that little bit of protective caution floating around.

Millie - soooooo excited for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Amum glad Kade had a great day. Poo to those people who didn't have the courtesy to text. How rude!

Good luck at home Kel. You'll get there in the end.

Millie

Nessie I've no idea how much poo is too much. I guess if he's otherwise gaining weight and is healthy it's fine? We've always had kids at the other end who don't poo enough.

Enjoying the long weekend here with lots of trips to the beach. It's soooooo hot here still. We are again trying it wean Marc as he just doesn't eat enough preferring to , all day if I let him. So far he's down to 2 feeds a day. Will be harde with DH back at work tomorrow but I'm off to Brisbane on Thursday with just Lucy so hopefully by the time I get back Saturday night he'll have forgotten all about boobs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi all

BK; i hope u go well at home, im sure Ruby will be glad to have u back home. do u feel u can cope with H's unsettledness now? is on LOsec etc?

milli: welcome, like the others aid we are all super excited for you. there are quite of few of us who got a bfp on what was probably thier last chance!!!

amum: god i hate that, its really the height of rudeness...we had a few ppl do that on our wedding day............its like what "just pretend they wont notice'....a holes. glad u had a good day.

nessie: H on average would do 1-2 poo's a day, mostly one..mind u he goes thru stages of eating and not eating much which makes a difference. he has been transferred over to cows milk and we noted an increase in poo's....not sure if thats normal...but he now eats less...dont know if its cos he wants cows milk all the time???

well im another one who just had the big spew....got food poisoning last night and was awake til 5am ffs....lucky no stomach cramps just runs and finally a spew, despite how much i hate ralphing i was releived as i felt better but it still took me another 3 hrs to get to sleep, needless to say ive been in bed for the past 4 hrs asleep lucky dh was home today, otherwise it would have been dreadful being that tired....saw ob...chraming inpection of my hemmie (goddddddddddd is their no dignity left for us girls!!!) but its almost gone that god.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Food poisoning is the worst jfb. I had it at about 28 weeks and ended up in emergency. God I wS soooo sick

Tbh it's going to be tough. I've been home a day, dH has settled H for about 10 minutes and already he's frustrated. FFS, I do it for hours on end. All well and good to want me to come home but for what, so I can start doing the washing again? Sorry girls just venting, probably feeling a bit fragile and just wish he was more patient. He has been amazing with Ruby since we've been gone so I should be grateful. Just scared my anxiety could be bordering on PND and really don't want to go there.

On a good note, despite his full on ness I just fall in love with H more each day, it's the rest of the world I'm struggling to cope with. Lol

Nessie that does sound like a lot of poo. Ruby can do three in a day but then might go a day without going. Have you spoken with you mchn?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kel do you feel anxious when you're settling H or is it when DH is settling him and gets frustrated? It will be hard for DH to adjust as you've been away with H for a while now. Can you keep doing the settling for a while until you feel more settled back at home? Just a thought and it might be a pain but maybe what you all need for a few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sonja. Yeah you are prob right. I think he thinks cos we've been away for two weeks that he's cured. He only woke once for a feed and once to be resettled as he'd wriggled out of his wrap. This morn I said to dh that H had a good night to which he replied, did he? But he had to be resettled?

Thanks
    Reviews
    morning all

BK: yes its the pits, im still not 100% right, had a coffee this morning..big mistake. still feel like ive been hit by a bus.... i certainly think that the "non settler" cannot cope as well, my Dh would get more easily frustrated than me with H at times, not that i didnt get frustrated when H was going thru that stage of being put to bed 'asleep' etc....i agree i think u should just concentrate on managing H for a while...did DH get much education /info etc about it??? its hard to be sympathetic as well when as u say its all youve done for 2 weeks is settle him and after 10 minutes thier over it....

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

kel - welcome home.....my dh is the same, i was always the one to settle the boys, even now i go to them, but i think i'm up and in their rooms before dh has even heard them.
    i would stick to settling H yourself as that is what he has learnt over the past 2 weeks, i know you must be tired and in need of a break but he H will get there in the end.....promise xxxx

nessie - all i can say is lucky you and the poo.....kade still has trouble and only poo's every 2nd or 3rd day.....i think as long as A is gaining weight he should be fine...but maybe ask your GP next time you are there....how much does he weigh now. Kade is 2 stone...

jfb - yuck...poor you....food poisoning is the pits and preggers to boot....hope you feel better today.

sonja - soooooo jealous hearing you talk about i know you know when its time but its such a beautiful thing. i hope he forgets about it for you

hello to everyone, hope you have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    sonja: i think H is a bit the same still....he seems to prefer to drink milk than eat....like sometimes he will hardly eat dinner yet 1/2 later SCOFF his bottle and then go "more" ...im kinda of wanting H is give up his midday bottle....

does anyone know how much milk etc per day a 2 yo should have..i read they should be having at least 1500ml of liquads (that can include yoghurt / water / juice etc)???

nessie: how are u feeling? any better?

amum: LOl maybe u need to get back on the IVF wagon for a #3 if u want some (.)(.) lovin again
    Last edited by jfblady72; 06-03-2012 at 11:53.