Closed Thread
Page 8 of 112 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    alittle: hope u have agreat day for A's 1st birthday.

amum: how did the naming day go?

h woke at 5am today..lucky i was already awake

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jfb - you are up early!!

Hope everyone is going well.

Bubba is 24 weeks along today.
    We built his cot yesterday, that was a bit overwhelming, had a little cry.
    (I'll blame hormones )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I hope you don't mind me joining you here. I still can't believe I'm finally UTD

I've had my 12 week scan 2 weeks ago, and Smudge is doing really well even being almost a week ahead size wise.

JFB - I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy has gone. It looks like your bub has started waking you up early in preparation for those sleepless nights

Fiona - I'm so glad you are at this part of the pregnancy. Enjoy setting up the nursery, and all the fun of decorating. It's been a long time coming

Kismet - I hope you are feeling better. Vomiting is vile. I had a bout of food poisoning 3 weeks ago, and was stuck in the bathroom vomiting from 2am to 7am. It was exhausting, and took 3 more days before I could start to eat 'normally'. Wishing you both better health

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie - welcome to our great thread. So glad to see you graduate, and with flying colours by the sound of it. Enjoy each day of your pregnancy, it was for me an enjoyable experience, one I hope to do again. It's such an exciting time. It goes so quickly, particularly with what we all go thru to get there, it seems like it's over in a flash. Have you got a bump yet? The moment my embryo took hold I think I gained a podge, was definately bloated that's for sure.

Fiona - look how fast it's going for you! How sweet it is to finally be preparing for your bubba.

Hope no one has been affected by the floods, we haven't copped much here, it's a rather warm clear day atm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Millie & welcome to the thread!! Looking forward to sharing your pregnancy, how have you been feeling?

Alittle I hope you feel better for Amberleys birthday!!!! Happy birthday to your gorgeous girl

Sonja YAY for DH coming home, hope you handed the reins over ASAP!

Amum I hope you ad a beautiful naming day.

JFB what are you doing up at 5am?

Ksmet hope you are feeling better. I took Ash to the Drs & they said it was just one of many toddler virus he would get, he seems ok now.

DH left yesterday & you wouldn't believe it but I ended up soooo sick, like 40 degree temp & couldn't get out of bed, lucky my Sister turned up for a visit.
    i thinking have tonsillitis as I can't swallow & my tonsils are so swollen they are touching god I hate being sick, such a waste of time.
    Last edited by lochnessie; 04-03-2012 at 15:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie, congratulations!!

Wow, I love to see a long termer like most of Us stick it out and finally get a bfp. So happy for you. Did you stick with Dr Nick?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel how is Henry going? Are you home from sleep school?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

millie - WELCOME...we are soooooooooooooooo excited to have you here...looking forward to sharing your precious journey with you.

alittle - i say those exact same words to my beautiful boys...love you to infinity and beyond.......happy 1st b'day Amberley.....

nessie and kismet - hope you two are feeling much better today.

fiona - bet you and dh had a lovely time setting up the nursery....tell me, how many times have you been in there today i used to go and sit on the floor before kade was born.......folding, refolding baby clothes, smelling everything. such a beautiful time for you both xxx

AFM - naming day was ok....some people didn't turn up that i had catered for...no phone call not even a txt...so peeeeeeeed off right not.....cannot stand rude people. kade had a great day with his cousins and grandparents (my mum and dad)....

hello to everyone, hope you all have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - eww, hope you get better soon so we can have a playdate. We are back to normal now. How has the liver cleansing been going?

Amum - I hate how people do that, so inconsiderate, wouldn't invite them again.

BK - hope you and H are home now and settling in ok. I bet you've missed Ruby and she's missed you and her baby brother.

Does anyone know when you are suppose to start worming kids? I was thinking around 2 years of age, but not sure if it's something that should be done earlier if they go to daycare considering things like threadworm can be spread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amum. Congrats to Kade on his naming day. What a lovely idea. Yep, people can be very unreliable! It's really annoying

Nessie. We came home today. All good so far, must say I was a bit anxious leaving but very keen to get back to Ruby