Closed Thread
Page 77 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MG, good to hear mastitis is clearing and a that Archie had such a good night's sleep in his sleeping bag. Hope you get some more nights like that and hope your eye ulcer isn't too serious and clears up. That's no good at all.

Kismet, thanks for that mini IVF information. I was lucky enough to get in to see a fertility naturopath yesterday due to a cancellaton and she said that it is a very exciting technique, but when she discussed with FS here in Melbourne, he claimed that the labs here are just not set up to be able to do it. Needs to be a very sterile environment and special lab to do that. They have yet to set that up here sadly. That's her story anyway. I will still be asking Warren or a new FS down here about it. She panicked me a little by saying that flying after transfer could be dangerous due to lack of oxygen in pressurised cabin for the 2.5 hr flight. Grrrr. Now I am worrying about that. She wants me to see a FS by the name of Nick Lolatgis down here in Melbourne.

Nessie, sorry, think I missed answering your question. i'm booked in to see Wazza on August 16th. I hope I manage to get to see him. It's looking like I'll have to do it alone with Amberly. Might all bee too much on my own; feeling really down about it all. Was so excited, but now it all seems too hard. I'm getting too old too fast - 43 in July. Just not sure what to do, but so scared if I miss this opportunity, I will have thrown away my last chance.

JFB, yay for feeding yourself and showering. That is a great
    accomplishment in itself when managing two little ones on your own.... but the thrush and cold stinks... hope they settle and just bugger off all together.

Millie, hope the glucose test goes well for you on Friday. Wow... 6 mths
    already!! wow how time does fly.

Fiona, oh so close now. How exciting. Hope you're feeling ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Alittle I flew to new York 48 hours after the transfer that resulted in Lucy. I genuinely believe that if it's meant to implant it will. I'm sure Wazza sees many women who are fly in fly out. Talk to a nurse at his clinic about the risks and see what they recommend.

When I saw John McBain after getting nowhere with my FS I knew straight away he was right for me. If you want to see this other FS you've been recommended it can't hurt and you'll know immediately whther it's going to be more of the same. Might be something to do while you're waiting for august.

MG glad you're on the mend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle I'm going to try & see Wazza for his opinion then cycle with my FS as he is under IVF Aus. My FN suggested this to me the other day, I have yet to discuss with Wazzas clinic. Maybe you could look into this in Melbourne?
    I have always been told from my acupuncturist to never fly & I just think it would freak me out too much But in saying that I know stacks of girls that have flown & fallen pregnant like Sonja.
    Maybe try the new FS first & then try Wazza if you're still not feeling positive.

sonja have you recovered from your dental op?

kel how are you?

moong I can't believe Archie is big enough for a sleeping bag. Is Spencer still in one? I have been thinking about getting Ash out of his, maybe in spring.

JFB you can't win ATM rotten cold, Ash & I are just getting over a horrendous one.

Amum

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    alittle and nessie: really hope u ladies get ur bfp's soon.
    nessie: its ok now, when the thrush flares up it just puts me on a downer and in a bad mood cos i know i cant get rid of it completely. could be worse.

got the tongue tie clinic 2morrow, see how it goes. E had her first needles today, she cried a bit and i got tears too as she really howled poor bub. sorry BBL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MG. wow, sounds like you've come through a tough few days! I had mastitis when weaning Ruby. It's amazing how sick you feel so quickly. Yuk it was horrid. Ruby loves all those shows too. (namenam is fireman Sam) but we also have to endure at least 2 wiggles DVDs a day. Glad you are on the mend

Nessie. Happy birthday! Hoping you can cycle again soon xx

JFB. A day home with two babies is an unparalleled experience hey! Sounds to me like you did a great job. Bugger about the thrush. Sounds terrible.

We are doing ok. Henry still the same, very hard work and very unsettled. Our new house settles in about a week. And the auction of our house is in about 3 weeks. So plenty on! Ruby is her usual exuberant self. Hoping that Henry may start turning the corner at 6 months. I can only hope Went out to dinner with hubby tonight. Almost forgotten what that feels like! Very nice xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jfb. Goodluck at the tongue tie clinic x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blondekelli For This Useful Post:

jfblady72  (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK: good luck with ur houses. we too must endure several wiggles DVD per day...H regressed and now its wiggles or nothing............

getting ready to go somehwere with 2 kids and one BF....takes like 3-4hrs.....men have NO idea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your thoughts ladies, feeling well and just lurking around home resting. Too lazy to do much else!
    MG & JFB hope today finds you feeling better.
    Millie, hope test goes well

Best wishes to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - lazy is good ATM!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to moongazer For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (07-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh i would KILL for lazy days!!!

E doesnt have a tongue tie, didnt think so as she is feeding nromally now.

started lite and easy....got lots to lose. no cooking is GREAT.