Closed Thread
Page 75 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thankyou for the Birthday wishes girls I'm starting to freakout a bit now being 41 & still not UTD wuth #2
    Time to get a move in with my next cycle i guess.

Sonja you poor thing, i hope you have less swelling today. I ended up taking Ash to the zoo, he was ferral again so we were home by 11.30am & in bed by 12pm. We also canned Margaret River as we were meant to stay with a work colleague of DHs but there was no way i would put anyone through his ferralness lol!
    Its actually been really nice just having some family time

Alittle how are you going? I read that Wazza is retiring at the end of tge year i so hope he gets us preggas first

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks girls.
    Had Physio and ultrasound for mastitis which has helped me to no end. I'm a mass of gooz though. Now I have cold sores ( though I actually think they are not c s, but a side effect of anti bugs...they are more lump like), and yay for the conjunctivitis which crept up on me yesterday.
    Grrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moong you must look gorgeous lol
    I hope DH is looking after you.

Alittle we must have posted at the same time. I cant believe Wazza is retiring, i hope he has mentored a few FSs to take over from him. Will you cycle before you see him?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie, I know, I was devastated when I saw the rumour..... still hoping it is only a rumour. I was considering having our last embie put back and doing a natural FET down here, but I just think it will be a waste until I have a fresh set of eyes assess me. There may well be something that my current FS is not bothering to check and I would hate to waste our last embie if that is the case. I have not even had my ovarian reserve tested, and that is the first thing that Warren suggested to me just over email. I don't think I'll waste anymore time or precious embies with my current FS. I know a woman who is in a very similar situation to me and her first IVF bubs is only 2 weeks apart from A. She has been trying for her 2nd and is now seeing Warren who immediately discovered and addressed an infection of the endometrium which if left untreated would have prevented implantation. So I guess I am just going to have to impatiently wait for August.

When are you thinking of having another round?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moong - you poor thing!
    Nessie - hope you ate lots of cake
    everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie- I look hot...not lol.

My eye infection is actually a dendritic ulcer, which is a cold sore in the eye. I have had them a couple if times. Not for about 8 years though. Yucky. Had to go to emergency to get diagnosed, have eye ointment for my eye, plus anti shingle tablets.

Must say - I look pretty hideous! Lucky I have a great dh. He will take tomorrow off to help with kids. I have to go back for a follow up appt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona i ate no cake i did have yummy Indian dinner though
    How are you going? Any niggles yet?

Moong sounds like you have a good DH there. I can't imagine how painful your eyes must be

Alittle i have heard some pretty amazing Wazza stories. What date do you see him? I think i see him on the 20th Aug.
    We are doing one last cycle with my FS in 2 weeks, we will be doing EPU & transfer at Westmead as we want to use the sperm magnification machine. Pretty much i have told my FS what cycle Im doing as he has given up on us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ness & Moon - I've heard Dr Wazza has been training his son, so hopefully he is as good as him.

Moon - oh you poor thing, hope you are better soon.

Hi everyone, hope you've had a nice weekend, weather here is absolutely crap and dreary and Evie has been climbing the walls to get outside

Thanks
    Reviews
    mg: youve been in the wars..hope u are getting over everthying.

nessie: i hate it when ur FS gives up..its just the pits of IVF. i remember my first ever FS telling me "we'll call it quits" ..i will never forget that..besides m/c i would have to say that was one of the worst moments in my ivf journey. i dont usually hold grudges but i never got over that comment..ahole. i truly hope that u get lucky on this last go with ur current FS and u can smugly rejoice in a bfp.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

lochnessie  (03-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi again
    anyone heard of the Mini-IVF protocol? as usual I've been googling again and came across this site http://www.infertile.com/infertility...n.htm#mini-IVF
    it's particularly for older women, and it is American so take no notice of costs it states, however mentions the use of clomid (Alittle and Ness were pondering this) and it explains how it should be used. I thought it was very interesting anyway.