Closed Thread
Page 7 of 112 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LG: that is a fantastic rise in both levels....things are looking good!

BK:

sonja: sounds like a dreadful night....i hate that constant waking, and the tiredness is just the worst kind of exhaustion, hope he improves and you get a decent sleep tonight.

alittle: thanks im seeing ob 2morrow and will get some better bum cream (as kismet put it ).

Thanks
    Reviews
    LG - fantastic , looks like just a slow riser

Sonja - hope you have a better night tonight.

Nessie - congratulations to your niece, I know it was a long awaited dream for her, you must be so happy for her.

Think I will take Evie to Dr tomorrow, the squirts seem to be getting worse & she's had it since Monday night, she does seem happy enough, not sure if dr will be any help though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: hope its not a bug....H has spewed twice tonight, first time in his life he has properly chucked .....im not experienced in dealing with spew...mind u as i was taking H into daycare this morning another kid was throwing up so yuck.....he seems happy enough tho.......i made the mistake of giving him a weak bottle and just as i walked out the room.....chucked it all back up....he had quite a shocked look on his face.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cleaning vomit is horrific. I'd take poo anyday. Hope H and E are both ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK: i agree.....spew just reeeeeeeeeeeks. he seems ok now, but i just couldnt get back to sleep.........i hate that. i think we are all taking turns of going out in support of shared mutual sleep deprivation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    LG - Good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi girls

LG - Excellent news, you must be extra extra excited now.....

Just a quick one...we are FINALLY having a naming day for Kade tomorrow...CANNOT BELIEVE THIS WEATHER....we are having it home...have family flying in tonight...so flat out for me right now.

Hope you all have a great weekend and maybe this rain will F..... Off for a while...........pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee e

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's my gorgeous girls first birthday today and bl**dy Murphy's Law would have me crook in bed Must get healthy before the big birthday bash on Sunday but just wanted to say how blessed I am to have such an adorable and beautifully natured little girl. She makes me so happy I'm either grinning from ear to ear, having a huge chuckle at her antics or getting all teary because I just love her to bits. Thanks to all you wonderful ladies for letting me share our journey with this amazing little growing girl and for sharing your journeys with me. Happy 1st birthday my beautiful girl
    ♥ Love you to infinity and beyond ♥

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Oh Alittle what a beautiful post to your daughter. You are indeed truly blessed

Happy birthday. I hope you recover quickly and enjoy her first birthday. It's such a special day.

DH home in 4 hours

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - happy 1st birthday to your gorgeous girl Amberley , hope you recover to enjoy her special day.

Amum - hope the rain F's off too so you can enjoy your little man's special day too.

JFB - spew would have to be the worst part of parenting I reckon, yuk.

Sonja - yay!

AFU - Evie still has runs but not as much. I was in bed early last night with a migraine, didn't really get to sleep but got up at 11pm to , god I hate chucking, felt instantly better though, but still not 100% atm, haven't had a migraine in years, betting AF is almost here.