Closed Thread
Page 69 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Lovely Ladies,

I'm sorry for no personals, but bad day for me today. BFFN today on HPT so pretty confident it's yet another failed cycle for me. This is number 6 now and I have nice puffy eyes from the tears that just wouldn't stop coming. I kept telling myeslf today that I couldn't do this anymore, but I just can't bear the thought of giving up when there still might be a chance. I don't want to go through anymore cycles with my FS, so am going to sit down with DH in a couple of days to discuss the logistics of going to see Wazza in Qld. I need his support 100% as we have no family to help out with looking after DD so we would have to bring her with us. Part of me thinks we're crazy doing this, but then part of me thinks I just can't give up until I've totally run out of hope and pray that I can stay sain (and married) in the meantime.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Alittle - I hope you are wrong. You are only day 12 though, is that right?? You never know.
    You need to do whatever you can to live with no regrets later. Seeing wazza would be a great idea. He seems to have been very successful for many people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - big hugs to you (can't use little pics on here). I feel your pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Alittle I'm so so sorry. We've been th and changed FS and never looked back. Do you want to try the FS I saw at mivf even just for a 2nd opinion before making the journey to Qld? Sorry I know nothing about Wazza but I get that "no stone unturned" mentality. That's what we had to go through to create our little family

Thanks
    Reviews
    alitle. u need to do whatever u feel u need to so no regrets i agree. i felt the same way. i have heard good things about wazza too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - I'm so sorry and i'm still hoping with all my might that it is too early to test....but i too changed FS and never looked back....mine was a forced changed due to one leaving but it was meant to be.........do what you need to hun. Maybe a fresh set of eyes over your file will be the magic trick you are looking for xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle I really hope it's too early to test. I think a new FS is a very good idea,we are giving our FS one more chance & if we get another BFFN it's off to WAZZA for us. I have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much everyone for your kind words and thoughts . 14dpo and not even a faint line. Granted AF has not started, but I know that we have failed again. It will be an impatient wait, but I've decided to have my one frozen embie sent to Wazza and now just enjoy a bit of IVF freedom until August. Lot's of bubbly on order tonight. Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs alittle
    have an extra glass of bubbly for me.

Finished work today - just as well finding it hard to fit into decent clothes!
    Couch & dressing gown here I come!
    30 days to due date .... But who's counting right

Excited & nervous.

Hope everyone in Melbourne is keeping warm & dry - what a miserable day.

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sorry to hear this ALittleRay, I dont know how we all keep finding the inner strength and resolve to keep going. But we seem to.

FionaAlice, embrace that dressing gown girlfriend!!!!!! Oh and yes as a fellow melbournite it is freezing!

Now girls I have a silly question... what do you take to the hospital for the baby? Clothing and all that jazz? And any handy hints on basics for the first few months????

x