Closed Thread
Page 67 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats Spot on your little girl! Scans are notoriously wrong but I'm glad you will be getting extra care xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spot - wonderful news having a little girl I agree, scans are often wrong - they said my DS2 would be 2.4kg and we went out and bought lots of 0000 clothes - at his birth - ended up being 3.7kg with rolls of fat and lots of clothes that didn't fit him! I was told the error is 500g!

I still think I'm the biggest dag here (yep, even more bogan than you JF). I wear trackies, dressing gowns, ugg boots and I'm currently shopping for a nice big fleece - both kids wear the same.... AND, I just found out I'm going to Prince on Tues night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What will I wear!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ffs that is the 2nd time ive lost me post today.......

sorry whinge alert****...........
    crap day here, friggin migarine all day that i cant budge....bub on me most of the day, not sure whether ive not got enuf milk? or wether she is using me a dummy whther she is a slow feeder...im so over these 1.5 hr feeds,i just cant keep doing them, i get NO time with H at all......... i could barely get time foir a cup of tea b4 she wants to be back on bb........then tonightthe peice de resistance' .....i was using prophylatic "just in case" daktarin a few times a day when i remembered but kinda forgot and didnt think i needed.it for last day or 2 but after growing suspciouns all day my nipples and bbs have developed thrush.............**** ME DEAD. im so over BF toay so fugging over it.....ive had to pull out the old bottle of vinegar i had left over from DS and will be back to the chemict 2morrow getting diflucan tabs.....im already taking inner health plus and i my heart sank the other day when i noted E had a mild fungal bum rash........i just feel like chucking it in..both kids were screaming at the same time this evening and i just gave up and gave E 90ml of formula....then my mum got on my case about why was the dining table covered in crap (um maybe cos ive got a kid attached to my bb dya nd night) so f*** the goddam dining table ffs.............she will be giving me a hard time in a second aboit being on the computer "all day" (all day....mmmm 10 minures a day is all day is it!)...and also haow i shouldnt get cranky at H ..im like um ive had 3 .5 hrs sleep sorry if im a bit figging short tempered...grrrrrrrrrr

im so dissapointed ab out my bbs...........im just torn between finding bf a nightmare and way too time consuming but wanting to keep going as well for the health benefits....
    sorry fr the whinge.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls

Did anyone just watch 60 mins about selective reduction?????????????

I'M SO FING PEED OFF .....how can those low life swamp dogs go on TV and say they killed their babies...I'm sobbing, i can't stop crying.......those poor babies....and they showed them dieing...OMG those women DON'T DESERVE THOSE MIRACLES...

Jfb - Sorry i haven't read your post, will do now...I just had to get that off my chest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jfb - Oh hun you have had a bad day
    I think i would have packed it in by now so good on your persevering.......don't feel bad about not BFing if its going to save your sanity and you get some sleep.....you still need to look after you remember xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Amum we're 2 hours behind here but after your post I won't be watching. Sounds far too depressing.

JFB ok I'll say it. If I were you (just my opinion) I would wean E and put her onto formula. It's not worth it. Yes there are health benefits but so is having a sane and happy mother. I know the bf nazis will tut tut but f them. You've given her the best start and now you have thrush. And she's going to have a really sore bottom very soon too. Just my humble opinion but I'd stop and do whatever you need to do to save your sanity

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would agree with Sonja. You can only push sh!t uphill for so long. How disappointing about your bbs. Crazy. Tbh, the benefits are there for bf, but there are also the benefits of ff. you will know how much she is drinking and not worry about your supply, you will have more time for h and also to enjoy e, you will not be stressed and worried about thrush, or worrying endlessly about e getting enough milk, or generally stressing yourself out.
    Maybe write a list of pros and cons for you. Hey, you should have time for that, right??

I'm sorry your mum is not being supportive with her comments. It would be more beneficial for her to use her energy to clear your table or do some washing for you instead of criticizing you.
    Xxx

Amum - dh is taping 60 mins. I'm a bit worried about watching it now.

Afu- we had a great day. Started day with breakfast at farmers market, and bought some food. Then off to the zoo and home for kids afternoon sleeps. Then off to sil for a quick visit. Really lovely day with my little family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moong & Sonja dont watch it. I am so traumatised by it, i feel like vomitting like Amum said how can these lowlifes be given tbese precious little miracles only to decide to kill them for convenience sake....soooo wrong

JFB i think only yo can make the BF decision, but agree with Moong & Sonja, it sounds way to stressful for you, get the firmula out.

M4N i think you might need a little shopping trip for tge Prince concert!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB, you are amazing to be sticking with this. It's hard enough coping with bf struggles with just one bubs, but having H as well makes it very challenging for you, not to mention yiur mum's rather insensitive comment. Come on mum, just pitch in and help rather than picking fault.... I'm no expert, but if you're really keen to keep going with the bf milk, can you give them a break from bub's little mouth and just express for a while and feed her via bottle? Hope things ease for you a little and if you revert to formula or even do a bit of both, there aint a darn thing wrong with either optin. What's most important is that you find a way to best survive through all of this.

Amum, a belated but very heartfelt Happy Birthday!
    I'm so glad DH refused to watch that 60mins programme. I don't think I would have recouped from seeing that. It is making me feel ill just thinking about it. I can't believe that it happens, let alone that anyoe would contemplate doing it..

MG, sounds like a beautiful day with the family

AFM, so struggling thrugh this 2ww. I have been so tired with crampy tum and super emotional, but as we all know so well, that could be AF warnings too, though a tad early. Just so guarded about getting any form of excitement for fear of yet another failure, so have almost resigned myself to the fact that this one has failed too. 10dpo tomorrow, so still 2 more days before I can test.... Hurry up already!! Just want this part to be over and done with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

thanks girls

alittle: i really hope u get your bfp, i undersatnd not getting excited....its hard to be positive when u get dissapointed often. i do beleive u will get there.

amum: i didnt watch that show? sounds disgusting.

ok well....E actually had a good night and i think ive discovered that using some EBM for her 2/3am feed where she is usally sleepy etc and takes forrver speeds things up..she slept from 2.45am to 6,30am after giving her additonal EBM. ive decided that i will do a FF in the early evening so saves time and then express that and keep for later. i had a shcoking day yesterday....the only other "treatment" for thrush is to do a radical diet change as well....i will just do what i can to keep it under control so that it isnt painful (had a few feeds that were a bit uncomfortable yesterday) and just play it by ear. mmmmmmm well see.