Closed Thread
Page 65 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Alittle - I agree - try not to think of it. I'm sure everything is fine. Especially since it was such a short massage anyway.

DS both have trackie pants. Archie has inherited his from Spencer - the new clothes he gets to wear WONT be trackies!! I actually had a slight whinge to DH a few months ago about him always dressing Spencer in trackies...especially when going to child care. I don't mind the spare clothes being trackies, but at least give him SOME chance of wearing something else. I'm sure we will wear more trackies when TT, but atm, let him be slightly nice looking. Well, THAT lasted about a week or two. He is dressing him in trackies for CC again. I just try and get my hands on him beforehand!

ETA - S doesn't wear the NICEST clothes he has to CC, but I don't want him looking like a total dag.

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg i had no idea what a bogan i was...H often wears trackies to CC, sometimes a pair of Bonds roomies or some target sorta trackie legging things. i thought i was cool.....im a BOGAN. ..............

Thanks
    Reviews
    No you're not. I'm just funny with it. Dh dresses him in trackies ALL THE TIME. I understand they are comfy, but c'mon, let him wear something else for a change.
    He has jeans and pants to wear also. I guess I just get peeved that he ONLY wears trackies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Having girls it's easy to avoid trackies. Lucy hated pants of any kind as a toddler bec they always fell off her (she has the skinniest hips) so she only wore dresses and leggings. So bec she never owned them Scarlett doesn't own any.

it will be much harder with Marc. At the moment he wears knitted leggings but I can see once he's a bit older that trackies will be part of his wardrobe. Oh dear I'll have to come to terms with it one day I guess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grit your teeth and think of England Sonja

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy 40th Amum. Nothing wrong with the 40s club honey. Glad you feel good about it. You certainly look amazing for 40!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies!
    Had alot of reading to catch up on, how funny....well I must be the BIGGEST trackie wearing bogan you all know, I just about live in mine but only in the house, I was 'forced' to wear them in public (new ones and only black of coarse) when I first had Evie cos they were comfy and didn't hurt my c/s and they're warm. Then I just got use to them and these days I mostly wear my jeans but once I'm home they come off cos I have muffin tops and get sick of that sprawling out and my jeans get uncomfy, but no one has to look at me at home so I don't care. My pet hate are tights, I very rarely wear them and if I do something big has to go over my gigantic a$$, even then they're generally reserved for cleaning my house up. I don't understand why people think that tights are to be worn like jeans etc. Oh, and was at the shops today looking around and there are ALOT of young girls running around in shorts all the way up their butts yet wearing thick jumpers...um hello, do not get that!
    Once upon a time, pre Evie days, I never left the house without blowdryed/straightened hair, my jewellery and a bit of make up & perfume, wouldn't dare - but that's changed. Now I'm lucky to get my hair dried so it stays looking messy curly, usually can't be bothered with any makeup, and always forget my jewellery even my watch, oh and I've occasionally dropped Evie off to daycare and pulled up at the shops in my trackies before I've realised I'm not dressed to go shopping, that's an 'oh $hit...oh what the hell' reaction, and yes well I have actually got as far as getting into my car and realised I've still got my slippers on. Evie wears trackies to daycare cos they're outside alot and they keep her warm and because she gets filthy dirty, alot of her clothes have been stained and I don't want her good clothes getting ruined. But they're not shabby trackies.
    Oh I bought a black jacket today (well it's a parker actually) that has fake fur around the hood, it was 50% off - I guess I'm a fully fledged bogan now (hehehe, I can't get the ha ha face to work).....my laptop has $hit itself, that's why I've been MIA, boy have I missed the internet, how sad is that!

AMUM - HAPPY 40th! welcome to the naughty forties xx

JFB - not sure what I've had really. Had a cluster of migraines, thought I was getting the flu on Monday but by Tues afternoon I had 40 deg temp, and could barely function by the time I picked E up from daycare, couldn't wait until she was fed, bathed and went to bed so I could put myself to bed. My head felt like it didn't belong to me then I threw up, then it started to go away, but still had hot & cold sweats and didn't get any sleep. Wednesday still felt like crap and went to see a Dr for some stronger pain relief and something to help me sleep, got given panadiene forte. Started feeling a bit better that day but by the time I went to bed I got another migraine and fevers again and threw up again yesterday morning, meds were doing nothing so I rang Dr's I went to but couldn't get in so tried my usual Dr and got in on a cancellation. She ran some bloods to see if I had an infection and told me if it comes back clear and I'm still getting headaches and vomitting she wants me to have a scan. Bloods came back clear today and doc rang me to tell me, I told her I had a pretty good night but had a mild headache again this morning and the meds seemed to help cos I've been good all day but now I'm congested and coughing, so I'm thinking it was some viral thing. She wants to know if I get anymore headaches. I hope I never get headaches like that again, I've had migranes before but nothing like this and not for days running. Unfortunately I couldn't send Evie off anywhere cos she's got a cold too, both my brothers and their partners have been away, anyone else I know has kids and I didn't want to risk passing on not just Evie's cold but this thing, wouldn't wish it on anyone. It was friggen hard coping though. Lucky she's been a good girl.
    Love your new pic on you avatar.

MOON - OMG if my hairdresser had a creche and all that pampering along with it I would be there every week. I have thought about going to the gym down the road cos they have a creche but that means I have to exercise. Love your new avatar too.

M4N - gorgeous pic of your boys!

Better go for now, need to catch up on some sleep.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kismet poor you that sounds terrible. I suffered migraines for years. I hope the scan shows nothing is wrong. When are they talking about you having it? to you looking after kids when you're sick is the pits. And I know a few people who put their kids in the gym crèche and just sit in the cafe having coffee. Sounds good to me.

Amum happy birthday I turned 41 recently and i now am officially in my 40s. Meh it's ok. It's me of the reasons I went dark brown as the blond (even natural) didn't do any justice to my age anymore. Hope you've had a nice day. Do you get shoes for your birthday??

Alittle I did so many things "wrong" with all my cycles and still have 3 kids so I'm sure you'll be fine. I knew someone who had a labour induction massage when she was 41 weeks and it did nothing. If it's going to stick it will. I know it's hard but try not to worry

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh yes, alitle, i had massage and acu for labour induction several times and NOTHING happened no action at all. good luck.

happy 40th amum get into the groove love....im next honey...im planning a bit of do as i refuse to think its bad cos after all life begins at 40!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HAppy Birthday Amum - welcome to the sexy 40's!!

Must weigh in on the tracksuit debate ... I don't wear them - I'm worse - why bother with tracksuits when you can live in a fluffy dressing gown. It is my permanent at home uniform! I feel sorry for my unborn boy, once he arrives I'm sure he'll think his mother is made of pink fuzzy material! I look like a giant fluffy pink piggy toy lol!