Closed Thread
Page 64 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Omg Sonja. You had me laughing my butt off. Light a candle for them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Between JFB & Sonja I'm nearly peeing my pants!!!!
    Im a definate closet trackie wearer, never wear out of the house. Im also a lover of flanelette PJs.

JFB sounds like.your doing a great job with E, love the photo of E & H.

Kel when do you come home?

Amum I think Ash is more ferral than ever, glad Kade is behaving The boys are angels while DH is away.

Kismet I hope you feel better soon.

M4N I LOVE the pic of the boys, just gorgeous.

Moong I can't believe how big A is now, how old is he?

alittle

Hi to all you beautiful girls

Thanks
    Reviews
    He's 2.5 Nessie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pi**ing myself with laughter. Sonja I'm afraid trackies are all the rage in Brunswick now. It's the newest trend!

Polar fleece however...sorry girls, unless your trekking the kakoda trail or climbing everest, there is no excuse.

Umm, was I wearing trackies when we've caught up Sonja? Have you lit a candle for me from time to time?

Hopefully we will be out around the weekend xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by blondekelli View Post
    Pi**ing myself with laughter. Sonja I'm afraid trackies are all the rage in Brunswick now.
    Well all i can say is thank god we left north fitzroy. I'm

fleece may be for trekking but trackies are for exercise. And my lord most people I see wearing them in public DO NOT EXERCISE

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've just sent myself into a panic.... can't believe I was such an idiot. I had a massage booked that I'd forgotten about and the woman turned up on my doorstep this evening (she does the massage in your own home). She caught me in a flap as I was still putting Amberly to bed, and once I'd finally got myself ready I said to her that if she could just do my shoulders and neck because I'd just had IVF transfer done and there is a possibility I may be very early stages of pregnancy. She said that's fine, should have no impact this early in the piece, but I just didn't feel right and she then went on to explain that they don't massage in 1st trimester due to some trigger point in the shoulder that can apparently bring on labour/cause miscarriage. She worked on my shoulder and shoulder blade for about 15mins and just had to get her to stop as I was just lying there panicking thinking I just don't feel comfortable doing this. In the end I stopped her, paid her for her time and sent her home. I am now sick with worry that I've stuffed things up. Argggghhhhhh. What an idiot. Sorry for the bleet, just had to get that off my chest. Anyone know much about massage during the 2ww... admitidly it was only 15mins, but I am still worried sick and kicking myself. Dr Google is not helping either

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little please don't stress. When we conceived Henry I must have done everything I shouldn't have. I thought I was infertile!! You are already half way there with perfect embryos in place. They will either stick or not. I know it's stressful but I don't think a massage would kill you. Women would have them all the time and not even know they were pregnant. The first time I was pregnant through if and didn't know it I was having hot spas, massage, sun baking everyday. You will be ok. Or if it didn't work, it WON'T be because of a massage or the Ivf clinics would give out big handouts about not getting massaged

Hang in there honey xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to blondekelli For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Sonja - you are hilarious......don't you just love seeing all those women that obviously don't exercise in trackies that are way to short in the legs.....omg I have nothing against them if u wear them at home......

Well girls I finally joined the fabulous 40 club yesterday and I feel FANTASTIC....I thought it would be painful but I'm totally embracing it......just a number right.....right?????

Hope you all have a great day

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little- I forgot to say congrats on being pupo and I wouldn't stress, you will be fine, I heard you have to stay away from the ankles when preggers in regards to massage......

Thanks
    Reviews
    i live semi rural....fleece is ok in my book....city definaity not! anyway....H has a draw full of track pants and a few fleece vests....the baby has already got size 000 pink fleece vest so no hope for her either....fleece is in the genes! ok but when baby is about 4 months i promise i will stop public trackies and fleece..i mean fleece is ugly after all..............

E kept me awake last night....got 2 stints of 2 hr sleeps....she seemed to have an upset tummy and i can only put it down to starting these BF tablets with fenegreek and blessed thistle in them???

alittle: i didnt think one attmept had worked and drank 3 BIG red wines at 11dpo...i havent heard that about massage either so i wouldnt worry too much..i mean there is so much old wives stuff about what does and doesnt help...i really beleive that if it will stick it will and no amount of not hanging washing out, massges, kiwi friuts etc wont make any difference at all..so many ppl have no idea they would be even pg at that stage and it works...