Closed Thread
Page 62 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mum4Nay, good to hear from you lucky mum of 2

I have 2 embies on board as of late afternoon today. Trying so hard to be upbeat and positive, but I don't know why, I'm really flat about it. Just expecting another failure. I need a good slap! DH walked out really positive saying this is the one, and I just mumbled let's just wait and see..... I did howver put a top on Amberly today which says "Lucky". Even FS noticed, so let's hope it brings us some luck. Am determined to try and rest a bit more this time.... hard to do with a little one, but am going to do my damndest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Good luck Alittle I know that feeling oh so well. Even if you can't remain positive we'll all be your cheer squad for you V

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Alittleray  (14-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle - good luck sweetie!

Mum4Nay - I ended up deciding to work to 36 weeks. I had a few bad tired achy days and thought I wouldn't't cope but they passed, and I feel well and fit again. Had a chat with midwife and got approval to work the extra 2 weeks. Bub facing the right way but not engaged. I decided if I stayed at home already in this cold weather all I would do is sit and eat, at least if I am at work I get a little exercise which must be better for me.
    I organized with work for someone else to take up some of my work load from this week, and even more next week, kind of a hand over, so I DO plan to bludgeon and if I have any tired days I won't hesitate to take a sickie!!!
    I will be SAHM until feb next year, then will need to go back to work, and DH will be SAHD. Wish I could take longer but my pay keeps the ship sailing.

Hope you are all well, and got spoilt yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Alittle - good luck, it is hard to stay positive sometimes, sending you loads of

Fiona - sounds like a plan! I tried to do that, hand over everything and bludge but both my "assistants" decided to chuck a sickie on THE busiest day of the year - year end, during my last week too and I only worked that week to help get them thru it, I was so p*ssed at them cos I never chucked sickies if I really had to get something done even when I felt like total crap & shouldn't be there, and it really took a toll on me. You will be fine if you don't push yourself.

Feeling like crap, got bodyaches, headaches, my skin feels like it's crawling even my head hurts if I touch it, think I'm getting a flu

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just retread my post....
    It says I plan to 'bludgeon' lol, I want to make clear I do not plan to bludgeon but to bludge lol, silly auto correct. Although Kismet, perhaps I will if the person I am handing over to has any sickies!
    Sorry you feel crap, hope you feel better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona. Hahaha. That made me laugh out loud. Trust me some days I feel like bludgeoning!!

Good luck alittle xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Alittle! You have worked really hard and I'm hoping this brings you your second beautiful bub

Kismet - You have had a hard few months, no wonder you are run down and not feeling well. Take some time out for yourself (if possible). Wishing you the best of health going forward

Thanks
    Reviews
    kismet: sounds like u need some R&R. do u have anyone who looks after E when u are sick?

well done alittle on getting PUPO.

BK: how is t going at Northpark?

milli: not long for you either now........hope u are all prepared (altho nothing really prepares u).

bludgeoning...ehhehe....yeh i get like that at shopping centres etc....im always pressured for time and cant stand ppl who dawdle and **** around while your trying to rsuh to get home....its my pet irritation right now....i could bludgeon them!!!

afm: E just took almost 2 hour for a feed....wtf....i dont mind as long as she sleeps now for 3 hours...she is a little piggy and she will sometimes almost drain both sides. she put on 200gm this week so she is gaining better than H was at this age. ahhhhhhhhh i'd sell my soul for 8 hours straight sleep right.....one day again..one day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB - sounds like things are busy at your place!! Are the b00bies better and no thrush?? How is little H handling life with E around now?? Love your new avatar pic. Just beautiful!

Alittle - good luck with being PUPO!

Big Hi to everyone else!

Little Archie keeps us up at night sometimes and I'm a little knackered!! Off to have hair appointment today, so he gets dropped at the creche there and I sip a coffee! DH's parent's have left to go back to Croatia for about 6 months, so I have Spencer on Mondays again. I think I will get back into going to the gym with them and drop them at creche. Worked nicely yesterday - did workout, then had a shower with no pressures!! If only I had joined a gym with a sauna and spa. Der!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    thx MG, love ur new avatat too!

mmm i should find a gym with a creche too..good idea. Im VERY paranoid about getting thrush........E has already had a slight fungal nappy rash.......sometimes my nipples start looking a bit pinkish and weird so i just put daktarin on them after a feed when i can remember.

i just managed to dye my hair....i am not an animal, im a human being .....again YAY...LOL.