Closed Thread
Page 61 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Alittle GOODLUCK!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Mother's Day gorgeous girls - hope you get spoilt rotten & have a fabulous day!
    x Grace

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy mother's day I hope you all have a fantastic day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY GIRLS to all mums and mums to be!!!
    what did everyone get? i got a girft voucher for a beauty treatment..microdemabrasion and facial etc..now im off the the wagon i need to repair my body head to toe!!!

good luck alittle

thinking of u kel..hope u have a productive stint at Northpark.

afm: just brushed my hair for the first time in about 4 days...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Alittle.

Happy Mums' Day to you all. DH and I had decided not to do mums' and dads' day presses, until the kids are older and can do a token pressie, but I mentioned I would give anything for a foot spa the other day and he surprised me with one!! Looking forward to road testing it this evening.

Have some friends coming over for an early dinner and play date, so should be nice.

Sonja - thanks about the carrot info. I was at my grand niece's 1st birthday yesterday. My sister was about to offer Spencer a carrot stick. I told her he couldn't have it as it is a choking risk and she looked at me as if I had 2 heads. She doesn't have kids, so is a little out of the loop about the info. She thought whole nuts were ok for him to have as well. But i guess I am going off the info given by the child and youth health nurses and their website, where they say not to give that stuff until they are 4. She made me feel like a total control freak, and overly protective. On the other hand, my SIL on DH's side still freaks out if Spencer eats food which has any type of form!! (maybe a little exaggerated). She shreds chicken breast and freaked when we gave him a lamb cutlet. I am kind of flying blind. Kismet, glad you haven't given Evie it yet either. I feel better!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    MG I probably fall more on the relaxed side when it comes to food. With scarlett and Marc we followed much more of a BLW approach to feeding and let them eat a far wider variety of foods than we probably did with Lucy. Kids are more likely to gag than choke. I make sure I'm always around in case anything goes wrong

We've got a quiet mother's day planned. At the park at the moment While the kids are on ther bikes. Then we'll head to the Swan valley this afternoon to an animal farm. I agree it's great when the kids get older. They have a mother's day stall at school and Lucy's bought me lots of treats from there.
    Last edited by Sonja; 13-05-2012 at 12:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Mothers Day everyone! May today bring you lots of cuddles and pressies

Kismet - I'm really sorry you are going through so much hardship with your parents. It's hard when they start to get older and you are busy raising a family at the same time.

Kel - Good on you for attending Northpark. I hope it really works wonders

'Hi' to everyone else I've missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Mothers day to you lovely Ladies...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy mothers day lovely mums and mummies to be.

I love this day not because of presents or any additional attention, but it makes me so incredibly grateful that I have my beautiful babies to call me mum. So grateful to be a mum

Xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well said BK - I'm also feeling really proud and extremely lucky to be a mum to 2 miracles

I'm really behind with all your news - had a quick read...

Kismet - sorry about the BFN - and terrible about your folks - hope they are doing ok?

JF - E sounds like a challenge but only half the challenge of your non stop little boy H!!! I'm doing about 1-2 BF's per day only and keep expecting to dry up but haven't yet _ especially not feeding overnight too.... so maybe you could do a bit of both?????? Formula does take a huge pressure off though - easy enough to get a bit more as needed or tip the rest down the sink rather than leaking all over your shirt! Gorgeous photo

Alittle - so are you PUPO now? Hope this is the one...

Nessie - how's your TTC going? Are you going again soon?

Tired - great about your girls... you sound like you're amazing to cope!

Fiona - did you decide re when to stop work? I agree with the other comments, but on the opposite side, it can be good to stay at work (bludge if poss.) to pass the time. With DS1 they had to kick me out cause I was loving the air con in a hot summer and the weeks fly by quickly and then before you know it you're a SAHM (not sure if that's your plan?) - plenty of time to be at home then? Can't believe you're so close!!

Happy mum's day to everyone here

Ok - I'm stupid with computers but how do you attach photos into the text?? Does it need to be on flickr or something??

Hi to everyone I've missed...