Closed Thread
Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just cleaned up a five day poo that happened whilst changing...at 3am in the morning. All I can say is I'm glad they're not my towels and face washers. Yukkkkkk!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Neice had a beautiful baby girl named Macee she had an awful forcep delivery but now they are doing great!

Kel OMG!!! I think i would be sick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet sounds like teeth, Ash is the same & i can feel a whopping molar coming through, so i think we are in for a rough few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Nessie big congratulations to your family

Kel yuck!!

Kismet your post brought bak memories. We went though a terrible time with Lucy and growing pains. I don't think it's the same for Scarlett. I think she's just awake. She's not crying or anything like that. Thanks For the info tho much appreciated.

Shocking night with Marc last night. He woke 6 times. Am exhausted to say the least.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feel for you Sonja. I think you are the most sleep deprived mum I know . Kudos to you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sonja, each time I read a post of yours like that, I just keep thinking what an amazing mum you are. You would make one hell of a monk with how "zen" you are about things.

Kismet, Nessie, JFB thanks for your feedback on DHEA. Interesting reading.... so I guess there is a bit of a pitfall with it longterm.... not the "dangerous" that FS suggested. Will just have to wait til she tells me more end of month.

Nessie, wonderful news re your neices new addition. What a sweet name.... Macee. Hope AF arrives for you soon. Always makes me laugh how we celebrate the arrival of the one thing we used to always dread arriving.

Kismet, hope you get the sleep thing sorted... frustrating. What a good girl Evie is letting mum sleep in a little.

JFB, hemmies suck, hope you've got some cream to help. I was afraid of mine growing too and it kept freaking me out because it would bleed alot and I'd panick that I was having a bleed, but then realised it was the wrong hole Obs got me onto some special cream which helped keep it at bay.

Amum, thanks for the fighting words. I will do my best to prove my FS wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for all the advice. BT today showed HCG up from 160 - 3255 and P4 up from 23 - 44, so am feeling quite relieved.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Alittle. I started dhea again after Ruby was born and am convinced it got us our natural bfp. I don't think it's a coincidence that both my bfps were 5 month (recommended time) after being on dhea.

LG. great news! You must be very relieved

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    LG that's wonderful news. Ou must be so relieved.