Closed Thread
Page 59 of 112 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kismet, that's the beauty of the Antagonist cycle, it's nice and quick. So sorry to hear about your parents. It is such a role reversal when you start having to look out for and care for your parents.... I truly don't believe anything can really prepare you for that. We get so used to having our parents around and that they are always there for us. A very emotionally taxing time for you. Not surprised you're tired.

, such good taste. Jeff Buckley's Grace album is one of my all time fav's. Just looooovvvvve it

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB, not sure what happened, but that should have been your name in front of my last comment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kismet I'm so sorry this is all happening with your parents. It must be such a stressful time for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    A little and JFB. With you on the Grace. Awesome.

Well we saw the paed today and she wants to monitor Henry back in Northpark. His sleeping is still up the sh**, he's horribly constipated and has excema all over his body. He's been put on Neocate (prescription formula) and she wants him eating veggies. I told her it makes me feel like a failure having to go back to Northpark to which she replied, no dear, you just have very difficult babies...still feel a bit pis* weak though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BK - poor little Henry
    stop giving yourself a hard time gorgeous
    sending you love & support

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fionaalice For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kel poor you and poor Henry. Don't beat yourself up though Henry needs you firing on all cylinders now more than ever. Difficult babies are really hard just think how much better things will be once you get through this next stay. When are you going back?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kel, you aren't a failure going back to Northpark. You are strong for not sticking your head in the sand, and getting answers and trying for solutions.

Grace - great album. One of my faces

9. The Following User Says Thank You to moongazer For This Useful Post:

blondekelli  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    damn auto correct - faves, NOT faces! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    kel: must be hard being told u should go back.....ive only had minor problems compared to u and its hard enuf...geeting help and getting treatment is better than just waiting for something to change...your not pi$$ weak at all, us mums are so good at beating ourselves up constantly, there is the myth that motherhhod is all lovey dovey kleenex tissue add bullshiz.....its reallllllly hard......well if its any consolation i have a love hate relationship with bf....yesterday i was feeling pathetic as i was just over being stuck in a bloody chair all day feeddddddddddddddddding.....makes me feel pizz weak cos i was counting down each milestone..ie get tp 6 weeks see how u feel get to 12 weeks wont be so bad if u quit then....and i was godddd cant wait.....feel bad....i think half of being a mother is trying to manage always feeling guilty about something...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys. On the waiting list so don't know when we are going back. I guess I've only known difficult do I think it's normal and I should be coping better. But anyone who spends a day with Henry seems shell shocked.

JFB. There were days in the heat of summer with H this time I was like get him offfff me! How is your H coping with E?