Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    kismet, that really sucks.
    i hope ur mum is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kismet sending you big hugs, I'm here if you need me. It really p****s me off that this road can be so devastating.

Grace gorgeous pics, I hope bubs stay in for a bit longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet, that really does suck... so sorry. Double whammy today with your mum as well. Lots of hugs with that gorgeous little Evie of yours. Hope things settle down with your mum too. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grace, that is a gorgeous photo! I scanned past it earlier thinking it was an advertisement it was so beautifully done and then saw it again just now and realised it's you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - I'm so bloody sorry that you have had such a shocker of a day A BFFN and then your mum having a melt down. I don't know how you didn't end up taking the ambulance back to the hospital for a rest! I'm glad you have Evie too. She is gorgeous and will be your best work

Grace - You look beautiful and very elegant given you are carrying twins. It's like your sign on 'very graceful'

JFB -Thinking of you and E.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls

Kismet - I am so sorry it was a bffn, it's such a $hit road to be on....big hugs to you xxxxxx. Also sorry to hear about your mum. I hope you both are having a better day today.

Grace - what an amazing photo, it's so beautiful.

Hi to everyone, hope you are all having a nice weekend....I think winter has finally arrived......it' cold....

Thanks
    Reviews
    ttrying to upload pic of E??? not sure if its works?

thinking of u kismet, hope everything is ok.

went to dad;s 70th, with pump and all. Dh now has the dirrahea bug H had....great, hope i dont get it. our house looks trashed. i have a private nurse coming on monday to help with BF. last night i just fed E some formula as sooooo sooo tired and she didnt sleep between 6-11pm, had a few feeds but just gumblinga nd groaning i was thinking maybe the sushi affects her thru my milk??? happned b4....FF is soooo easy......10 minutes and she was out. anyway i was able to get ahead with some EBM which has been handy and just topping her out with formula when i dont think she gets enuf milk form me. i think i have PTSD of the L boob as i so dont want her to even touch it. i seriously do not know how i will manged BF when DH goes back to work??? what did everyone else do??
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    JFB she's gorgeous. Wow you forget how little they are. Marc is just enormous now. You must be smitten.

Sorry hope I don't sound like a dodo but what do you mean about BF when your DH goes back to work? It was no harder or easier with my DH there (he only took 2 days off anyway when I had Marc and about the same when I had Scarlett). I bf both while sitting on the floor for the first few weeks and played with the other kids (read stories, cuddles). I guess I just knew that I was going to bf so there was no question in my mind of the other children not letting me - they just had to suck it up. There were many horrible times with Scarlett screaming while I fed but I just did it anyway. BF is my "thing" so I was determined to do it no matter what.

I remember now that I had a lot of attachment problems with Scarlett as she was tongue tied but we got there. I wish I had some magic formula or advice that will make it easier. Is there anything in particular you're concerned about with BF once your DH returns to work and I'll try and be more helpful.

Many things seem really hard at first. I remember doing the groceries with Scarlett, Lucy and Marc not long after I'd had him and trying to negotiate baby change rooms to change nappies (for both Scarlett and Marc) and just wanting to cry. Fast forward a few weeks and I was regularly shopping with S and M, without too much fuss. You will get there too xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    JFB. She is absolutely beautiful!
    Don't forget that pretty quickly they start feeding quicker and more effectively do it doesn't take up as much time. I found BF and expressing at work much more difficult this time. And I would just have to let Ruby run riot as there wasnt much i could do. It wasn't the relaxing nurturing experience some people have! Anyway I only lasted to 4 months this time. Felt a little bad but now I've weaned I know. It was the right thing for ME. You do whatever feels right for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

its a month away yet so im hoping that i feeding normally by then ie no need for apump at each feed etc. its jsut that im feeding her in the baby's room in peace and quiet cos i need to concentrate on her attachement etc and wehn ive tried to feed in lounge H just climbs all over us etc. i guess im just thinking / worrying it wil be the same in a month IYKWIM. dont know prolly just thinking too far ahead....more about keeping H entertained i guess, he is very demanding so i guess there will be times where he is just carrying on etc.....like BK said its not a relaxing experience with a toddler.

oh great.my DH is chucking his guts up now.........hoenstly i dont know anyone who gets as many stomach bugs as him....looks like i'll have to risk the stitches and put H in bed............