Page 54 of 112 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry girls...still working out this iPad.......can u tell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Millie. I had terrible heartburn towards the end of my pregnancy and I took Zantac for it. You need a script but it was the only thing that worked for me in the end

Kismet and JFB. I know where your coming from re breast feeding. It was much harder this time I found with an infant. And it meant expressing if I had to go out blah blah. Anyway I have just weaned Henry in the last few weeks. I made it to 4 months, but I'm really glad to have my body back and my boobs back in my bra where they belong!

Good luck Kismet. Everything I have is crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    My phone's been playing up in hospital so having trouble getting onto BH - there went my sanity & lifeline to the world!
    JFB - BF is a biatch when it results in pain, torn, shredded nipples - you have my absolute sympathy - it took me 12 weeks with Soph to even start getting some normality re pain & attachment & am pretty nervous about it with two of them this time. Just remember whatever you end up doing you've given E the best start & if & whenever you decide to FF that she will be perfect either way.
    Alittle - I'm sorry your cycle was BFN & amazing woman that you are back on the wagon again. Great idea to replicate your successful cycle - I really hope it works for you.
    Millie - I've been on Pariet since about 10 weeks for reflux and was on it for my last pregnancy - I can't lie horizontal at all & have to be upright for at least 2 hrs after eating - it's frustrating but the good news is that it's not forever & soon you'll be able to look back and say 'remember when I had reflux' while you hold your gorgeous baby x
    Kismet - got everything crossed for you for this cycle. Cramping & spotting is a great sign! I had no symptoms other than crying hysterically that it hadn't worked the day before I poas - I did the poas on day 14 dpo just so I could get on with the next step & had two lines show up! Poor DF got woken up at 5am with a hpt shoved in his face :-)))).
    Sorry that's all my twin affected baby brain can remember on my phone!!!

I've made it to 27 weeks today!!!! Have definitely had some insane days in hospital & feeling very frustrated by having to remind DF to wash my underwear & bring it back in... Work is being an a*** about my contract & mat leave which has added no end to sense of frustration & powerlessness. On the upside my cousin who is a photographer did some belly shots for me so I got to have some pregnancy photos this time - I had a session booked when I was pregnant with S & she arrived 4 days before the photo session!

Big hi to everyone else I've missed - Thank you to who suggested I update my ticker - I thought I'd do a counting up one as I'm pretty sure we won't even be making it to our booked Caesar date at 36.5 weeks :-)
    x Grace
    Last edited by gracefilled; 04-05-2012 at 06:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    27 weeks :-)
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grace - awesome belly pic, beautiful. Yay for 27 wks, each week being a bonus that your boys are getting stronger.

Well as expected a BFFN , god it's suck a head ****, a few days ago I could have definately been sure it had worked and felt even a little optimistic even though I was trying to prepare for a bad result, the slight spotting got my hopes up a little plus had been having some odd nausea like feelings and also getting flushed feeling hot at times but by yesterday it had gone. HCG was 3 so they believe it was still pregnyl in my system. Who the **** knows. **** **** ****!!!! So I guess it's all over red rover for me. Evie got extra smooches and cuddles today, sooooooooooooooo glad I have her. To top everything off my mother had another melt down today to the point I called an ambulance she was so out of control but refused to go to hospital, she had been going really well until now. So a totally $hit day today, have had more than enough for one day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Kismet. That really does suck. Especially when you think it's worked. So sorry hon xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Grace - beautiful picture.

KISMET it does suck, so sorry. And sorry you've had a sh$# day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Kismet I'm so so sorry. That's just sh!t, and also about your mum. Cr@p day all around.

Grace beautiful photo. Stay well and sane xx

JFB how is the breastfeeding going? I hope E is getting the hang of it and your boobies are ok.
    Last edited by Sonja; 04-05-2012 at 18:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kismet - hugs for all the sh!te things happening to you right now. Have big fat extra hugs with your beautiful girl.

Grace - purty shots!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grace what a gorgeous photo. Your friend is very talented!